"Who's that," I asked in a much more enthusiastic tone than Derek wanted me to. The man was wearing a black leather jacket with a black, tight shirt underneath. Even from afar his eyes looked like an ocean.

"What's he doing to here?" I heard Derek hiss as he approached the man from the left side, I followed not knowing what else to do. I saw him start to talk to Meredith.

A moment later Meredith stretched out her hand to shake his but before she had the chance Derek swooped in and punched the man right in the noise.

"What the hell, Derek?" I yelled at him when he grabbed his hand.

"What the hell was that?" yelled Meredith.

"That was Mark," answered Derek. I quickly grabbed his hand.

"You idiot, you're a surgeon!" I shouted at him. As we walked past Addison he gave her a dirty look. I was about to get him somewhere quiet but the chief called after.

"Derek, in here, now...Addison you too," he ordered. I let go of Derek's hand and sighed in disappointment.

"Idiot," I murmured and went to help Mark get up. He was bleeding a little. "And another idiot." he stood up, probably still a little light-headed from the punch.

"And you are?" he asked in an aggressive kind of tone.

"None of your business-" I snapped at him knowing exactly what damage this man had done to Derek. "Mer, get him some stitches, be careful." I gave him to Meredith.

"Bossy, I like it," Mark whispered. I simply rolled my eyes at him and went to find Derek and Addison who were both sitting in the chief's office.

"What is he doing here?" I asked.

"We have no idea." both of them sighed.

"Why is he suturing his own face?" asked George as all of the interns watched Meredith and Mark in one of the emergency rooms. I was doing my charts next to them, I looked up.

"To turn me on."

"Cuz he's Mark Sloan, he's like the go-to plastic surgeon on the east coast."

"That's the guy Addison was doing?" George asked me as I tried to ignore him.

"Can't really blame her, can you?" asked Izzie.

"No, no I can't," replied Cristina.

"Shut up, that man ruined a marriage, don't forget that, and stop staring at him like that!" I snapped at all of them and they immediately shut up.

"McSexy wants an x-ray to check for fractures and I think it's a bad idea if I take him." Meredith came into the view.

"Why?"

"Yes, Mer why?" I turned around to face her. She gave me a look that traveled to Mark.

"Have you seen the guy?" she mumbled. My eyes rolled once more. I heard Alex agree to take him and he left.

"McSexy?" Cristina asked.

"No?"

"Um, McYummy?" suggested Izzie, my eyes rolled once again.

𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 | greys anatomy (editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara