Chapter 55

Thank you for reading and supporting Autumn. I hope you learned something from this story.

I'm sorry for the grammatical and typo grammatical errors. I'll edit it if I have time.

Chapter 55

Huminga ako ng malalim at saka naglakad papunta sa lugar na pinag-usapan namin.

Pagkabigay niya ng bulaklak sa akin, sinabi niya na handa na siya pag-usapan ang nangyari sa amin noon. She wants us to talk at dito lang din sa simbahan yung usapan namin.

Ipinaliwanag na ng mga magulang namin ang lahat. Nagkaroon ng relasyon dati si Marco Vergara, Mav's father and Mommy noong college sila. 

Marco Vergara was taking international law, the reason why he's out of the country. Naiwan si Mommy sa Spain and they both decided to have a long-distance relationship.

Their relationship was a secret because Marco's family is traditional, both in family and in the business. The Vergara's are against their relationship that's why they had a secret rendezvous. 

4th-year college si Mommy noong umalis si Marco Vergara para mag-aral sa law school doon sa London. Nagkikita lang daw sila kada bakasyon, and it's just once a year lang sila nagkakasama. Until my mother found out that Marco Vergara is engaged to Alicia de Montaigne. Mav's mother.

Huli na noong sinabi ni Marco Vergara na engage siya kay Alicia de Montaigne. Alam na ni Mommy noong sinabi ni Marco Vergara ang tungkol doon sa engagement. Gusto niya lang marinig iyon Kay Marco Vergara. Hindi nasira ang relasyon nila dahil nangako si Marco Vergara na gagawan niya ng paraan at si Mommy ang pakakasalan niya.

Nagtake si Mommy ng law because that's her dream, also it's because that's what Marco Vergara wants. She wants to take the same path with him. 

While studying law, nakilala nya si Daddy because of Tito Dave, Aries' father. 

Tito Dave and Mommy are classmates and friends, while Mom and Dad have the same circle of friends because of Tito Dave. Kaya din sila naging close.

My Mom was struggling studying law at si Daddy ang kasangga noong mga panahong iyon. 

My mom was pressured in school and the relationship she had with Mr. Vergara was shaky. I don't want to justify my Mom and I can't accept that this really happened to them. My Mom cheated on Mr. Vergara with Daddy.

She fell for Daddy while she still had a relationship with Mr. Vergara. 

She was having a relationship with Daddy while Mr. Vergara was left unknown. 

This might be in the past and it's been a long time ago. Pero hindi ko matanggap na my Mom really did cheat. It's in the past and I don't have a say on that but what Mommy did is not justifiable. 

Kaya ngayon si Ate ang nahihirapan. It's Ate Charlotte who suffered because of the sin she committed. 

Bumalik si Marco ng Spain para kay Mommy. Walang alam si Marco na may iba nang karelasyon si Mommy at walang alam si Dad na may karelasyon si Mommy bago siya dumating sa buhay nito.

Umuwi ng Spain si Mr. Vergara para kay Mommy. Walang alam si Mr. Vergara na may relasyon si Mommy at Daddy. The same goes for how my Dad did not know that Mommy is still had a relationship with Mr. Vergara.

They planned to meet at The Temple of Sacred Heart of Jesus. The Vergara's are well known in Spain kaya patago silang nagkikita. Mr. Vergara was trying not to get caught kasi bawal siyang makipagkita kay Mommy, lalo na at kalat sa buong Spain ang engagement nila ni Alicia de Montaigne. 

Malayo sa mansion ng mga Vergara ang The Temple of Sacred of Heart Jesus kaya doon palagi ang meeting place nila. Both of them tried to sneak out and something happened between them.