🍉|𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑|🍉

Start from the beginning

I shook my head no in answer to his question and went to grab a backpack to fill with snacks, blankets etc. He chuckled lightly, then pulled out a blazer from his wardrobe and slipped it on.

I grabbed my phone, portable charger and lead, my bluetooth speaker and my favourite blanket and shoved them all into the bag. I didn't zip it up all the way, since I was planning on filling the rest of it up with snacks, so I just held the handle and got my shoes before turning to Five.
"Come on let's go," I grinned. He sighed and was just finishing tying his laces when he stood up and followed me downstairs.

When we got downstairs, I immediately noticed the chaos.

There was a huge pile of bags all piled on top of each other, and everyone was walking all over the house, making sure they hadn't forgotten anything.

Luther and Diego started taking the bags and carrying them outside to the mini-van.

I rushed into the kitchen and rummaged through the cupboards to find my secret snack stash.

When I finally found it, I quickly shoved all of them into my bag, squishing some down so they would fit. Then I went to the fridge and pulled out my large bottle of blue gatorade. However, it didn't fit into my bag so I had to carry it. I zipped up my backpack, threw it over my back and went back to where everyone was.
"We had gatorade?" Diego asked as he was walking back into the house to get another bag.
"We don't but I do," I replied back, earning a snicker from Five, Klaus and Allison.

When all the bags were taken out to the car, we were all ready to go at 5:30am.

Allison and Vanya both sat in the two seats at the very back, Luther was driving and Diego was sitting in the passenger seat, leaving me Five and Klaus to sit together. Fine by me. I got to sit with my boyfriend and Klaus would keep me entertained.

"y/n you're sitting in the middle," Five said whilst sliding over to the seat on the left window.
"Noo whyy?!" I whined. The middle seat was so uncomfortable. It had smaller leg room then what airplanes have.
"You're the only one that fits!" Five said back, putting his seatbelt on in the process.
"Ugh fine," I groaned, climbing into the mini-van and sitting in the middle seat. Klaus got into the car lastly and sat next to me. Maybe sitting on the middle won't be so bad.

"Seatbelt," Five reminded me. I then turned around and grabbed my seatbelt and clicked it into it's place. Klaus did the same and Luther started up the car.

"How long is this road trip again?" I asked as we were starting to drive off.
"7 hours," All of them replied at the same time. I let out a soft groan and threw my head back onto Five's shoulder who chuckled.

"Where do you guys wanna go for breakfast?" Luther asked.
"All those in favour of mcdonald's say aye!" I yelled loud enough so they could all hear me.
"Aye!" Everyone yelled back in unison. All except Five.

Me and Klaus gave an excited squeal and high-fived each other.

Five rolled his eyes when Luther took the turning to Mcdonald's, but me and Klaus giggled excitedly.

~🍉~

After we all got our food, we ate them whilst Luther was still driving so we didn't waste any time.