Chapter 70: Unsure Circumstances

Riley looked from him to the door-- she muttered something under her breath, then with I sigh she muttered an "okay" as she very solemnly walked out of the room.

Once she had made it to Professor Dumbledore's office-- she stood outside, running into a problem yet again. "Hmmm, I wonder..." she whispered.

Looking around for some mere soul in the hopes that someone would be kind enough to help her.

A few minutes ticked by-- she could see literally nothing, no one in sight. The halls of the building almost resembled that of a ghost town.

Riley waited for a few minutes more before the silotet of a human figure came into view, as the figure got closer Riley could almost make out what the woman wore; a long green-silken robe, so long that it dragged the ground, little gold swirls and curly-cues could be seen, a big black lopsided hat placed atop the lady's head.

"Hello, I'm Professor McGonagall, do you need any help, Miss?"

Yes, I- I, don't know... password"

"Ahh, " professor McGonagall smiled, then she muttered something. "Sherbert Lemon!" she called, confidently.

Suddenly, the statue began to move and twist upward, giving way to reveal a great staircase.

Riley hesitantly thanked the professor before walking up the spiral-like staircase. Riley walked for what seemed like ages until she came to a small brown door with a few black streaks on it making it almost look like that of a Dongan door plus it was cut and shaped in such a way that it wasn't just a mere simple square cutout; rather it was rounded off at the edges.

Riley gathered herself, noticing a door knocker in the upper center of the door-- taking hold, with somewhat shaky finger. She hesitantly holds told knock in her fingers with a death grip for several seconds before letting it go. It slammed into the door with a loud bang, Riley shivered, slightly startled. Then proceed to do the same action two more times, a little more quickly though than the first.