Meanwhile, I was the girl who got straight B's, my only date was a kid who reeked of garlic like all the time, my teachers and Principal only referred to me as "London's sister", and the closest I got to touching that crown was to hold it for her when I was presenting it onstage.

Now with million of more people in awe toward her...London had a huge ego.

But I always learned in those kind of situations, just handle her with kid gloves. The only problem at the moment, was that this venue was such a maze that I couldn't find my way back.

Swiftly catching sight of two security guards nearby, I rushed to him frantically holding the bag with London's meal in it tightly close to me. I then grabbed his collar anxiously and pulled him away from the other guy.

I hated being rude but if I didn't get an answer, she would never forgive me.

"Please sir! You gotta help me! How do I get back to the main room?!" I asked frantically.

He looked to me and sighed. "You fans are so naive. Do you think we're stupid? We told you, you can't get to your favorite WeViewer until after the show." He said sternly.

I grunted to myself. See what I meant? I got mistaken for a fan half the time.

Sure I didn't look as glamorous and flashy as she ever did, but I didn't think I was so normal looking I couldn't have been another important influencer.

"No! I'm the London Lynn's assistant and sister! I'm Lexi! You literally saw my ID and let me in an hour ago dude." I told him shamefully.

It was the sad and unprecedented truth really with how a lot of people often forgot about me the other half of the time. It came with the assistant job I suppose.

"Did I?" He asked trying to recall. I didn't have time for his recollection. I just had to go.

"Listen sir! I'm really running out of time now! My whole life sits and rides on getting these directions if she has anything to say about it and ya know, I kinda don't want to die tonight. Probably tomorrow if her nonfat soy latte isn't right but not tonight! If you help me, I'll get London to announce you onstage when she win and tell everyone that you are an eligible man who's ready to love!" I urged assertively.

His eyes widened and smiled smugly.

I had to think of something to bribe him with. He clearly looked like judging by his spacey attitude, he didn't have a successful relationship.

"Down the hall and to the left." He replied. What a tool.

I eyed him bitterly wanting to use every inappropriate word I could think of but unfortunately as the time continued to etch away, I ultimately didn't even have time for that.

I sighed and continued running in the right direction as my phone suddenly buzzed off. Reaching over to get it, it was London texting for me to hurry up as I groaned.

Just when I thought this moment couldn't get any draining however...it did. On impact, I had bumped into someone as I fell back on the floor with the bag still closed in hand.

Fortunately the expensive champagne colored dress that was overly beaded and lavish designed for me to wear, curtesy of London not wanting to have me look tragic standing next to her was still surprisingly in good shape.

It definitely was having a run for it's money tonight on me of all people from this to the stained food grease that the sparkles were covering over due to me holding the bag for so long.

"Ow! So sorry! I didn't see you!" I called out to whoever it could be, until I finally glanced up.

When I did, there was a familiar face I was hoping and dreading to not see the entire time. Most importantly, one whom I was specifically ordered to stay away from too in general.