Chapter 32: What is This?

Jayden

I make my way down the hall to my locker, groaning slightly from the annoyance that is my Math class. I adjust the collar on my leather jacket, popping it. I reach my locker and hastily shove my binder and textbook inside, not caring how they end up. I pull my phone out of my pocket, seeing a new text from Hawk to meet him at his car.

It's been just over a week since I went over to Hawk's, and we've been hanging out a lot ever since. It's hard to explain, but that one day without the pressure of trying to be something was nice. Now, I'm not saying that we're something, 'cause we haven't even discussed it yet. I'm just saying that it was basically us hanging out as friends, and that was fun. There wasn't this constant thought of 'should I make a move' or 'is he going to make a move?'.

I walk outside into the cold of the winter, spotting Hawk leaning against the hood of his car, peering down at the phone in his hand. He looks up to me when I come closer, nodding.

"How'd your day go?" Hawk asks, stuffing his phone into his pocket. I shrug.

"Boring, most of it's just dumb shit anyway," I reply, moving closer to him and crossing my arms over my chest.

"That's a positive way of thinking," Hawk laughs, smirking. I roll my eyes. We chat for a few minutes before getting in the car. I don't have anything going on since it's a Tuesday, so Hawk and I are just going to spend some time together. We've been spending time together a lot more lately, and I feel like an idiot admitting this, but I'm a lot happier with Hawk. Though, I'd never give him the luxury of knowing that.

Before I know it, we're pulling into the driveway of Hawk's house. We step out of the vehicle, and make our way up to the doorway. Hawk leads me into the mansion, and we take our coats off. I follow Hawk into the living room. I sit on the couch, resting my right arm along the back of the couch. I watch Hawk as he leaves the area to go upstairs. He comes back after ten minutes, having changed his outfit. He's now in a pair of black sweatpants and a grey sweater -one that I had left here last week. He sits down beside, leaning into my side slightly.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Hawk says quietly, gazing up at me. My lips curl into a small smile.

"Nothing, just you," I reply, leaning down closer to him. His cheeks have a slight pink tinge to them.

"How come you're so cute and cheeky when you're alone with me, but when you're at school you act like an outlaw?" He questions, tilting his chin upwards.

"What can I say? You're able to make me a nicer person than I want to be," I whisper, then gently press my lips onto his. Hawk hums against my lips, moving up towards me and placing his arms around my neck. He licks my bottom lip, asking me for entrance. I quickly oblige, opening my mouth and allowing Hawk to explore it with his tongue. The feeling of his tongue gliding across my teeth causes me to moan. I move my hands down onto his hips.

Hawk moves so that he's sitting on my thigh, his right leg in between mine. He runs his hands through my hair and plays with the ones at the nape of my neck. He pulls away from my lips and goes down to my neck, kissing and biting around my jawline and below my ear. I moan when he licks behind my ear, loving the feeling of his hot lips against my skin. Hawk makes his way down my neck, then stops and sucks on the skin over my collarbone. I shiver under his touch, feeling my pants begin to tighten.

I slide my hands down onto Hawk's ass, gently rubbing and squeezing it. This causes Hawk to moan against my skin, and I can feel his hardening erection rub on top of my leg. He catches my lips in his once more, and I lift my hands underneath the hem of his sweater. I run my hands up Hawk's back, stroking his spine.