Chapter 188

Extra 4 – Song Yimian

Song Yimian always felt that he was a lucky man.

From childhood to adulthood, it was easy. After studying in University, he entered the entertainment circle because of a single picture and found his favorite career. Even though a lot of bad things happened in the next two years, since he met Shen Huai, he felt that all the sufferings he had experienced before were worth it.

After starring in "Sin of the Eternal Night", Song Yimian had successively participated in the movie "Red actress" and "East side City fog", which was considered as him gaining a firm foothold in the film and television industry and gradually gaining stable resources.

However, when Song Yimian's acting career was getting better and better, it was suddenly revealed that he had injured Guo Wenyuan in the hotel before.

Although Guo Wenyuan had now changed his ways and become a famous actor, his various affairs have often appeared in various gossip media before.

Such an ambiguous place and vague injury. Coupled with a few words of some people adding fuel to fire, making suddenly it look not so simple.

So some media took advantage of their interview with Song Yimian and asked him this question.

Song Yimian was stunned for a moment. Although he had a heavy psychological shadow on this matter at the beginning, over the years, after cooperating with Guo Wenyuan many times, he had long forgotten about it.

The reporter urged again: "Yimian, what is the truth of this matter at that time? Did you really hit Mr. Guo? Why?"

Song Yimian regained his mind, he was no longer a young man who just made his debut. He showed a perfect smile: "I have explained this very clearly on Weibo."

However, the reporter refused to give up: "Rumors say that you and Mr. Guo were lovers at that time. Is this true?"

This question was full of malice. After all, everyone knew that Guo Wenyuan had many lovers in the past, as some of them were fostered. Not to mention Song Yimian, even the staff next to him looked a little uncomfortable.

However, Song Yimian did not show even a hint of anger, but said slowly, "Please let me know where this rumor came from. My agent will ask a lawyer to deal with this matter."

Reporter: "..."

Shit!! I almost forgot that this guy was also one of Shen Huai's artist!

With Shen Huai's character and no worry of being short of money, wouldn't it cause him to lose all his money?!

Can't provoke!

The reporter immediately didn't dare to speak about it anymore, and the whole scene of the interview became extremely harmonious and friendly. He did not dare to ask any sharp questions that he had prepared, for fear that Song Yimian would mention his agent again.

After the interview, Song Yimian bowed politely to reporters and photographers before returning to the car.

His assistant showed an angry expression: "Yimian, your temper is too good! These people just look at your good temper, so they deliberately try to bully you. Why don't you just tell brother Shen about it?"

Song Yimian shook his head: "I was bluffing to this reporter. Don't tell brother Shen about this. Brother Shen is already very busy. I don't want him to worry about such trifles."

As he finished, he laughed again. "Besides, it's not a big deal. As a big man, do I still care about this kind of thing?"

The assistant sighed and stopped talking.