Chapter 146

Efforts

Pei Ran didn't mean that, but when he saw Shen Huai's earnest expression, his words changed. He smiled and nodded. "Well, then I'll trouble you."

Since Pei Ran said so, Shen Huai took this matter to heart.

Shen Huai had just returned to Zhongjing City, and there were many things that needed to be dealt with urgently, so he was busy for several days in a row.

Shen Huai did his job diligently in the past, but at that time, more out of curiosity, he casually bought a company, operated it himself in the dark and became an agent. But, he paid little attention to the company affairs.

But now it was different. Shen Huai sincerely regarded this as his own career. At present Morningstar Company was no longer the same. After Ye Cang, it gradually gained a reputation, and now the size of the company had gradually expanded.

In addition to Morningstar there was Yihang Studio, and Shen Huai had to be more cautious when managing it. Now it was still easy to invest in some small online drama, but it was because Shen Huai knew many big names in the industry and could occasionally co-invest with other companies.

By the time he finished this wave of work, the second episode of "National Idol" was also broadcasted.

During this period of time, Pei Ran gradually got accustomed to the current way of life. Especially after learning that his mobile phone could access Baidu, he would no longer bother Shen Huai and check everything on his own.

He knew that Tang Wanjun was reborn as Xia Shiyu and he also knew that she participated in the program "National Idol", so he couldn't help paying a bit more attention to it.

Thanks to the promotion of the program group, the popularity of "National Idol" was gradually increasing. In the first episode, Xia Shiyu became the hottest contestant because of her various coquettish operations and got more opportunities to perform than others.

Although there were still many people scolding her on various social platforms, more and more people didn't really mind her. Besides, Shen Huai had always been very attentive to guiding public opinion. In addition, Huayue had been too busy recently to be settling scores and had no time to deal with Xia Shiyu, so Xia Shiyu's image on Internet was alright at present.

In the trailer of the second episode of "National Idol", all the contestants had to learn the theme song and dance and perform it within three days.

From the very beginning, the program group started playing it up. How difficult was it? The countdown was specially displayed in the practice room, which made it even more tense. There were many people who could learn to dance and sing. It was one thing to learn it, but it was not easy to practice until you went on stage.

All this attracted the curiosity of many viewers.

. com

The video started with entering the dormitory and practice room where the contestant lived in the dim light.

The program team thoughtfully noted the time in the subtitles. It was 4:30 in the morning. At this time, there was already movement in the contestants' dormitories. The lens was directed at the dormitory door, and the first person to come out was Xia Shiyu.

Xia Shiyu had already changed into her training clothes. Her face was clear and fresh with just simple skincare and no makeup, but she didn't look tired, instead she looked refreshed.

When she saw the film crew squatting at the door of the dormitory, she was stunned for a moment before she responded and said hello to them.

When the director saw that she was carrying a bag, he asked curiously, "What's in your bag?"