Chapter 170

C-position debut

Xia Shiyu in the eyes of the audience, has always been smart and strong. Since her reappearance in front of the audience, although she suffered from cyber violence for a long time, she still has a cheerful appearance and approachable image that people liked.

When "Sinking" came out, she tore off the label that the outside world put on her.

She was not only a little fairy who could sing lingering love songs but also an arrogant and independent dancer. She is not a stereotyped "human setting" in the eyes of outsiders, she was a unique Xia Shiyu.

After her rebirth Xia Shiyu has gradually got rid of the shackles she once had and she began to make a variety of attempts.

Singing rock and roll was one of her obsessions when she was still Tang Wanjun.

Tang Wanjun was not a good girl from childhood. It was a pity that in order to maintain the image of "Queen of love songs", the company didn't dare to let her take this kind of risk, so she has been suppressing her own interest.

For Tang Wanjun at that time, the boldest attempt she ever made was a chorus with Lu Yang. At that time, such cross-border cooperation was very novel, and the response was not very good. So no one thought that many years later, this cooperation between the two would have become an indelible classic in the music world.

This obsession was brought by Tang Wanjun to the body of Xia Shiyu.

Although she has done a lot of things to break through her shell, she has never had a chance to realize her greatest obsession.

Therefore, when the program team asked them what their personal SL they wanted to perform in the last competition, Xia Shiyu immediately thought of it, and she even thought about the song.

The title of the song was "Not Me", which was an enduring good song in the rock circle.

Tang Wanjun liked this song very much and every time she was in a bad mood, she will take it out to remind herself not to lose her true self in flowers and applause.

The program team didn't expect that Xia Shiyu would come up with such subversive works in the last episode. After all, there are very few people who have sung such a classic like "Not Me". Lu Yang once sang this song at the concert and the position of this song in the rock circle was similar to that of "Summer Bug".

However, Xia Shiyu was very persistent. Ye Cang knew why she chose this song. After all, the lyrics of this song were a complete portrayal of the former Tang Wanjun.

With Ye Cang's help, the program team had no choice but to agree.

However, standing under the stage of the Xia Shiyu, many people had their own doubts.

——Can she really sing rock and roll?

Xia Shiyu stood in the center of the stage, slowly closed her eyes, her heart had no distractions. With the strong beat of the drums, she opened her eyes.

Her voice not only abandoned the tenderness of singing love songs, but also many years of singing skills she learned. She had the courage to go forward.

She asked herself, who am I? Who should I be?

Once standing on the busiest stage in Hong Kong, watching everyone scream and obsess about her, she asked herself the same question.

Later, when she was killed by the person closest to her, she looked at her relatives with cold eyes as they shed crocodile tears, while the fans she didn't really know mourned for her. Then she asked herself.