Chapter 22

Too Late to Regret

Shen Huai does not know Cherry's heart had already made a YY of him and Ye Cang, he had not been seriously injured, but the process of taking the medicine was too embarrassing. But after a morning's rest, he calmed down and thought about the shooting task below. He was worried about what moths Ye Cang had attracted, so he went out to see.

Seeing Shen Huai downstairs, Ye Cang wanted to ask him how his injury was... Who knows Shen Huai seems to have guessed his mind, before he opened his mouth, he has glanced coldly at him and blocked Ye Cang's words in his throat.

Cherry originally doubted the relationship between the two people, but when she saw the interaction of the two people, she became more sure of her own guess.

With Shen Huai around, Cherry finally had the courage to ask Ye Cang about the arrangement for the next game.

In a few days will be the competition day, according to her colleagues, the arrangements of the other contestants have been basically confirmed, in the remaining days they only need to make some small adjustments, but Ye Cang's side is still stuck in the arrangement stage.

Cherry believed in the male god, but the chief director is also urging. The preview will be cut soon. It is impossible for Ye Cang to take out his kennel-like room for filming. The director might agree but Cherry would not be willing to do so.

Although in the recent period, her worship of the male god is in jeopardy, she still has to leave a pair of underwear for the male god.

Ye Cang did not know how hard his fan sister had worked to leave him a pair of underwear. However, with Shen Huai next to him, he somewhat converged a little lazy temper and put out his whole idea of arranging his music.

Cherry opened her mouth wide again.

Every time she thought she saw the limits of Ye Cang, the next time he would give her more unexpected operations.

The idea is really... Too appalling!

Cherry thought excitedly how sensational it would be when the new "Meow, Meow, Meow" appeared on stage!

Everyone said that Ye Cang was lucky and was appreciated by Yan Xiangming and Fang Zhiqing. Only in the previous matches did he perform so well. Even in "Summer Bug", Ye Cang said in the program that it was his arrangement, and many people did not believe it, thinking that it was the work of the two great gods and that Ye Cang was lying.

But after this period of contact, especially after listening to Ye Cang's story today, she can say with certainty that the compilation of "Summer Bug" and even the arrangement of the discredited "Mulholland Avenue" are Ye Cang's creativity.

Ye Cang who had his original male god status jeopardized returned to no.1 in the heart of Cherry.

But Cherry didn't forget her job. She already had an idea for cutting the trailers in her head, so she couldn't wait to go back and practice her ideas. She had a hunch that this game would drop everyone's jaws. In that case, Let's start with the trailer.

Cherry returned to the TV station and plunged into the clip.

It took four or five hours to finally make the rough cut forecast, Although the latter part was not added, Cherry herself looked very satisfied.

She stretched herself and took a break.

She turned off the software, plugged in her mobile hard drive, and secretly opened a folder with a very serious name called "social core values.", but the content inside is not so harmonious, with various photos featuring Shen Huai and Ye Cang.