Chapter 171

Kidney Failure

"National Idol" ended perfectly, and all the contestants and staff went to the post-competition victory banquet. However, the original heroine didn't leave without hesitation, and Ye Cang also delayed his stay.

When everyone was almost gone, Shen Huai and others entered the dressing room.

"Congratulations!"

Chu Mei Bo came over and hugged Xia Shiyu.

Xia Shiyu also hugged back: "Thank you!"

Behind Chu Mei Bo was Guo Wenyuan. Mr. Guo's eyes were still full of tears. He just passed the flowers in his hands to Xia Shiyu, and then silently stepped aside to wipe his tears.

Xia Shiyu couldn't cry or laugh and just wanted to comfort him when Pei Ran had taken a step forward.

Xia Shiyu was slightly stunned, then realized that this person was Pei Ran.

She had learned from Shen Huai that Pei Ran had come back to life, but she failed to match Pei Ran face with that of the teenager in front of her.

Pei Ran smiled and then patted her on the head: "Thank you for your hard work, you did a great job!"

This sentence almost made Xia Shiyu burst into tears.

Appearance, age and identity were all no match to this deep-rooted familiarity brought by this simple action.

All the estrangement and strangeness were eliminated at this moment, and Xia Shiyu seemed to return to her original state of soul with Pei Ran. At that time, Pei Ran always liked to pat her on the head. At that time, she always thought he had gone too far, but now she realized how much she missed this moment.

Perhaps there is no one who could understand the things she has experienced and the roads she has traveled than Pei ran.

She almost bumped into Pei Ran while hugging him. Pei Ran's body retreated a step as he hugged her with a helpless smile.

Guo Wenyuan finally calmed down his mood and looked back to see this scene.

Mr. Guo: ...I want to cry again.

Ye Cang stood in place and waited for a long time, then finally he couldn't help saying: "Hello! There is a big living man here! Can't you see it? "

Chu Mei Bo didn't seem to hear him, just raised her hand and looked at her watch. "We have to hurry up. We still have to go for the victory celebration for Xia Shiyu."

Mr. Guo: "That is right! Wait a minute. I'm going to get the cake and the champagne. "

Pei Ran: "All right, stop crying, let's cut the cake."

Xia Shiyu wiped her tears: "Okay."

Ye Cang, who was ignored: "....Hello. "

However, a few people have already walked out the door talking and laughing. Ye Cang looked at their back gloomily. Although he was not a contestant this time, he was also very diligent and hard-working as a tutor.

What kind of friends are these?!

A sudden hug swallowed all his unspoken words.

Shen Huai leaned against his ear and whispered, "Thank you for your hard work. Waiting for you to go home."

All the depression in Ye Cang's heart was dispelled by his words and he hugged him tightly: "Mm-hmm."

The light in the dressing room fell on the two people turning into a warm feeling.