Chapter 154

Breakups?!

After Ye Cang finished speaking, he left, leaving an Old Guo, who looked like he was struck by lightning.

So when the two returned to the private room, they found that Mr. Guo, who was very smug before, was wilted like a frostbitten eggplant.

Shen Huai looked at Ye Cang with questioning eyes, but just got a gloating shrug from him.

Guo Wenyuan secretly looked at Pei Ran several times, but did not know how to open his mouth.

Pei Ran may have noticed it, but he was now chatting with Chu Mei Bo about movie making. Chu Mei Bo thought Pei Ran was an actor like her but unexpectedly, Pei Ran wanted to be a movie director. After talking with Pei Ran, she found that Pei Ran didn't just talk casually about it. He really planned to carry it out.

Chu Mei Bo thought for a moment and said, "Why don't I recommend a screenwriter to you?"

Pei Ran motioned to her to go on.

Chu Mei Bo: "Her name is Tang Sugar. Although her resume is full of romantic genres, I have read her script. She is a very thoughtful and capable screenwriter. When I talked with her, she said that she wanted to write a story about your time and has been looking up relevant information. If you don't have a better choice, you can try her."

Although Pei Ran had rich experience in the film industry and had tried all kinds of positions, he really had some difficulties with writing. Even though he had the whole plot of the film in his mind, it was really difficult for him to put it on paper and make the script.

Pei Ran originally decided to slowly search for someone, but Chu Mei Bo's proposal came just on time. He didn't care about the other party's reputation in the industry. He was confident in Chu Mei Bo's vision, so he agreed to find the time to meet and chat with Tang Sugar.

Chu Mei Bo immediately sent a message to Tang Sugar.

Since Tang Sugar became popular through her previous two online dramas, she was no longer a little transparent newcomer who no one paid attention to. Recently she received many invitations for cooperation, but Tang Sugar was still considering them. When she received Cu Mei Bo's WeChat message she was immediately interested.

The two sides made an appointment, and the meal was finished.

When the five people left the restaurant, Mr. Guo walked at the front quite worried. Chu Mei Bo and Pei Ran chatted vigorously, while Ye Cang and Shen Huai were walking at the end.

. com

The location of the restaurant was a little bit offside, and it was already a little late, so it was not easy to take a taxi and everyone chatted as they walked. Mr. Guo called his assistant to drive over to pick them up.

Ye Cang and Shen Huai talked about the big earthquake caused by Huayue Records in the music circle. Nowadays, stars like Tang Ruoyi or Qiu Jie still had it good but the situation of small newcomers was not that good. Now they were all looking for a way out like headless flies.

For example, Liu Ke, who had taken part in "Star of Tomorrow" together with Ye Cang had also signed a contract with Huayue Records. However, compared with Ye Cang and Li Zihang, his popularity was obviously much dimmer. After "Star of Tomorrow" ended, he disappeared in the crowd. However, Ye Cang had interacted with him during the competition, and knew that he was a musician with his own ideas, so after Liu Ke contacted him this time, he did not refuse him, but decided to talk with him.

There were many people like Liu Ke, who had seen Ye Cang's love and support for music. In fact, after Huayue was exposed as a bully in the circle, many people contacted Ye Cang. Ye Cang did everything he could and talked to them one by one.