Chapter 147

Vote

Thanks to the popularity of the second episode of "National Idol", Xia Shiyu's image on Internet had also changed.

Most people admired this kind of effort very much, and for ordinary people, because there were too few talented people, they prefered to see that true effort could lead to success. Therefore, when the C position was chosen later, Xia Shiyu and Wang Can were shortlisted. Unexpectedly, many people cheered Xia Shiyu on in the comment section.

The program team asked the other contestants to vote and in the end Wang Can narrowly won the first C position of the program. Many people were still tweeting about Xia Shiyu.

Shen Huai was following the comments online. Over the past few days, Xia Shiyu's ranking had risen to the second place.

Ming Wei really admired Shen Huai at this moment. He said that Xia Shiyu would reverse the situation in two episodes, and it really happened. Seeing this situation, she asked, "Mr. Shen, shall we release the news about Xia Shiyu to wash her white now?"

Shen Huai directly sent the matter of An Yuanjie ta:n'w:u to Feng Yankai, the president of Huayue. Feng Yankai was already worried about the company's business. He trusted An Yuanjie and let him manage a lot of things. Unexpectedly, his trust actually raised the biggest moth.

Feng Yankai was so furious that he immediately said that he would send An Yuanjie to prison. However, An Yuanjie heard the news early and ran away. It was a heavy blow to the already shaky Huayue.

Originally, Shen Huai intended to "take advantage of your illness to kill you". So he wanted to take this opportunity to overthrow Huayue with one stroke, but he was delayed by the matter of his Yin Yang Eyes. After all, Huayue used to be a giant in the industry and the starved camel was still bigger than a horse. After this period of time, it slowly recovered.

Shen Huai thought it was a pity, but it was not a big deal for him, it was just a little more work.

However, Shen Huai had an unexpected surprise. In that year, An Yuanjie manipulated all the "black materials" about Xia Shiyu and later his assistant secretly made a phone call to Xia Shiyu to tell her the truth.

It was just that after this assistant left, Shen Huai could not find him for a while, but after the news about An Yuanjie broke out, he took the initiative to find Shen Huai.

Although he was only an assistant at that time, he was very disappointed in An Yuanjie's practice, so he resigned later. He had been thinking about this matter for years. After Xia Shiyu reappeared in public, he always wanted to speak up, but was afraid of An Yuanjie's revenge, so he avoided the people sent by Shen Huai to find him.

Now that An Yuanjie had fallen, he finally had the courage to come forward. More importantly, he had also kept the recording of his phone call with An Yuanjie from that time. As long as this evidence was released and combined with the things discovered by Shen Huai, it would definitely clear Xia Shiyu's name.

According to the agreement between Shen Huai and Zhang Li, clearing her name would start slowly in the third episode. Especially since Xia Shiyu became so popular, this opportunity couldn't be better.

. com

However, when Shen Huai thought of his discussion with Ye Cang about the recording of the third episode, he shook his head and said, "Wait for the third episode to come out."

Ming Wei wanted to persuade him again. After all, there was no such shop in this village, but Shen Huai's judgment was almost faultless. She thought about it, and it was only a few days before the third episode was broadcasted, so she swallowed her words to see what kind of medicine the boss would sell.