Chapter 12

PK song

As soon as the eight-into-six competition was over, Shen Huai had already received olive branches from several entertainment companies. If "No Old Song" made them have some intention to move, then the strength of "Summer Bug" was enough for them to turn their minds into action.

Such a new and talented newcomer, in today's entertainment industry, is simply a rare species, they are simply a cash cow ah, no matter how much it would cost to hire such a person, it would be worth it.

Ye Cang's former agent repented and thought he could not afford it. Who knew that he had been reborn now? He mistook pearls for fish eyes, which had become a big joke in the industry. More importantly, the new company used to be very optimistic about him being vice president, but because of this incident, they changed their attitude towards him. His promotion is also flying away.

He had the nerve to call Ye Cang, but when Ye Cang remembered him, he hung up the phone with a "wrong number".

Of course, Morningstar had the biggest reaction to this incident.

Ming Wei reacted quickly and immediately contacted Shen Huai. In the beginning, Ye Cang and the company had only signed the trainee contract, the company did not pay much, but at the same time, if Ye Cang wanted to break the contract, he does not have to pay too much of a price.

In terms of the ability he has shown today, many companies were willing to pay this small price for this piece of jade.

Shen Huai told Ye Cang about this matter, and Ye Cang said he had the full power to handle it.

Ming Wei directly took out the A-level artist contract, which is already very sincere.

After all, Bai Jiajia also signed the A-level contract after getting the "Best Newcomer".

However, Shen Huai was not half surprised but clearly stated his requirements. He had been an agent for three years and had a clear understanding of the small pitfalls in the contract.

Ming Wei failed to get half a benefit from him, Shen Huai was very particular about the contract, it stuck right on her bottom line every time.

Ming Wei has never been so suffocated, She couldn't help but ridicule: "You are so dedicated to him, you are not afraid to raise a second Bai Jiajia?"

Shen Huai did not speak.

However, Ming Wei felt more and more stuffed, and directly changed the topic: "If the contract has no problem, take it over to Ye Cang to sign. He was lucky enough to meet a self-sacrificing agent like you."

Shen Huai ignored her sarcasm and said slowly, "There is one more thing, I want the independence of the copyright of Ye Cang's songs."

Ming Wei laughed angrily: "You are really too cheap to let it go."

Every singer has this request, but in fact, most of them wrote the song of little value. it was a good deal for the company to trade this irrelevant request for greater benefits.

Even if Ye Cang has adapted "Summer Bug", the stereotype left over for many years cannot be easily changed.

Ming Wei is also somewhat afraid of Shen Huai, this subordinate usually looks like a gentleman. However, when negotiating, he behaved like a vulture. Whenever she shows a little flaw, she will be chased and beaten by him with no mercy.

Besides, she had paid such a high price in the early stages that there was no need to haggle over such a small matter.

So Shen Huai successfully obtained the right for Ye Cang's independent song copyright after paying a little profit in advertising fees.