Chapter 28

Love Song

Ye Cang chose Li Zihang, leaving two natural opponents, Jiang Junyan breathed a sigh of relief at the bottom of his heart.

It was somewhat unexpected, but it was always a good thing not to face them directly. And Jiang Junyan was thinking in his heart that Ye Cang spent too much physical energy in the first half. He would not win the match against Li Zihang. In this way, regardless of whether they can win this game or not, in the next stage, he will have a huge advantage over Ye Cang, who has sung in two consecutive matches.

Ye Cang didn't care about all these messy things he thought about. He was not born to be safe. From the beginning of the game, he decided to choose Li Zihang. Even if his condition was not good at the moment, he did not want to change his decision.

As for losing?

There were no such words in Ye Cang's dictionary.

There were only two people left on the stage. Since Ye Cang chose his opponent, he would sing first, while Li Zihang stood behind the stage, waiting for a change of position.

Originally another rock song was prepared by Ye Cang, but because of his serious physical decline, in order not to affect the performance of the stage, he temporarily decided to change songs, but because there was no rehearsal before, he had to perform and sing by himself.

Ye Cang took the guitar from the guitar case, and the other side whispered, "Good luck!"

Ye Cang was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said, "Thank you."

Off-stage audience and viewers watching live broadcast have already talked about it one after another. Some people think it is a deliberate stunt of the program group. Others think that Ye Cang is dying, not rehearsing, and temporarily changing songs. Does he think he is the god of the concert?

He was also playing the guitar. Although Ye Cang used to explain music arrangement with his hand holding the guitar in his clips, no one really thought he could play it. Most people thought he just picked it up and acted like it, but it's live right now. Hundreds of millions of viewers were watching, let alone playing it badly, even if he made the wrong tune, I'm afraid it would all be pulled out.

This courage is absolute.

None of this had any effect on Ye Cang. He sat in a chair in the middle of the stage, tuning the sound of the guitar, and the staff busily adjusted the microphone rack and sound equipment in front of him.

By the time they all left, Ye Cang was the only one left in the middle of the huge stage.

It gradually quieted down.

Some people are born to stand on the stage, even if he does nothing, just sitting there quietly, it is convincing enough.

He closed his eyes and touched the strings gently.

The sound of the wooden guitar is clean and clear, just like an early summer afternoon, the wind blowing gently over the windowsill, with a little heat and the smell of grass drifting from somewhere.

It seems a little dry and a little astringent, but also with a soft and sweet undertone, gently scratching the heart.

It's like a young boy or girl who has not been punctured. It's simple and clumsy, but it gives people joy from the bottom of their heart.

The tune was simple, the lyrics are also simple, Ye Cang's performance was very relaxed. It seemed as if he was not in a competition stage that would decide his life and death, but on the campus, singing softly to the person he likes.