Chapter 45

Talent and Effort.

Chu Mei Bo's shooting went very smoothly, which made Shen Huai gradually feel relieved. The new assistant had been hired, making Chu Mei Bo's side stable. It was finally time for him to return to Zhongjing.

He didn't know if Ye Cang, who has been busy recording the new album recently, was eating and sleeping on time.

Shen Huai was suddenly a little distracted.

It was then that the WeChat on his mobile phone suddenly rang. When he opened it, it was Ye Cang who sent it.

Ye Cang had been really busy recently. The music of the new album has been decided, and he has been discussing with Yan Xiangming about music arrangement recently. It was not easy to find free time to send Shen Huai a WeChat, so when Shen Huai answered, he immediately initiated a video call.

Shen Huai hesitated in a slight panic.

Ye Cang's face appeared on his mobile phone. He looked a little thin, but was in good spirits.

Shen Huai became a little absent-minded. They have only been separated for a week, but he felt as if he had not seen him for a long time. When he thought about it, they had been separated for the first time since Ye Cang's rebirth.

Suddenly connected to the video, neither of them spoke first.

After a while, Shen Huai returned to his mind and asked softly: "How have you been?"

Ye Cang also seemed to have just regained his mind and coughed uneasily: "OK, the new songs have been confirmed, and when the arrangement is determined, we can start recording."

This speed was beyond Shen Huai's expectations. What is he trying to say?

Ye Cang sighed: "It's just that I haven't eaten or slept well lately. Junior Xue is very honest, every time he sees me when I'm writing a song, he is very considerate and won't disturb me..."

Shen Huai: "..."

Xue Chengge, who had just pushed the door to deliver food to Ye Cang, stood for a while, then retreated silently.

He was not interrupting? I don't dare to disturb you, OK?!

Xue, who carried the meals everyday, sighed bitterly, so it's so easy to be disillusioned when you are the assistant of your idol.

Ye Cang in the room didn't realize that he had hurt his assistant's heart at all. He talked with Shen Huai vigorously: "Sometimes I feel like I'm back to the beginning, making music with a few friends, drinking beer and talking about my ideals, it looks like I found my original heart."

Shen Huai's expression gradually softened at his words.

Ye Cang looked at him through the phone, but couldn't help wanting to reach out to trace his face.

A friend once said that he was like a wind that could not be grasped. There was no one in this world who could stop him. Once, he thought so too, until he met this man in front of him.

Missing him was like building a sand castle. However, the moment of seeing him was like a huge wave. The sand castle collapsed and his whole heart was shattered.

Ye Cang opened his mouth and finally asked in a low voice: "You... When will you come back?"

Shen Huai froze, then whispered: "When the new assistant comes, I will come right back."

In fact, Ye Cang asked him this before, but still couldn't help asking again. He smiled: "OK."

Shen Huai was a little shaken by his smile: "Then... It's OK. I'll hang up. "