Chapter 167

Ying Yuan Company

It was late at night, but the practice room of the "National Idol" program group was still brightly lit, and all four groups of contestants were seriously preparing for the final performance. After all, the success or failure of several months' worth of efforts depended on this.

Xia Shiyu's group finished perfectly and the dance teacher nodded with satisfaction. "All right, now you all have a rest."

When several girls who were full of spirit heard this sentence, they immediately felt as if their spine had been removed "plop" and one by one, fell to the ground.

Xia Shiyu raised her arm, rubbed the sweat off her face, picked up the water bottle and took a small sip.

Over the past few months of intensive practice, with strict diet control, she has lost a lot of weight making her facial features even more delicate.

One of the members of the same group saw the face of Xia Shiyu, which was not a bit tired, and cried with envy: "Sister Xia, you are a fairy who can maintain such a good state of mind under such intense practice. Can you teach us a secret about how to do it?"

When she said this, everyone looked at the Xia Shiyu, and even their dance teacher was very curious.

Xia Shiyu chuckled. For her, in her last life, before she debuted this kind of life was normal. She is not Superman, but she knew very well that she wanted to change her own destiny, as this was the only way.

So even though she was in pain, and felt like dying every day she still clenched her teeth and sicked to it.

Even after her debut, when she became a popular queen of love songs, she still felt a sense of crisis, which made her unable to relax. Even if she didn't need to dance on the stage, she still kept the habit of practicing and learning new skills. Even if she didn't practice for one day, she would feel guilty. As time went by, her body adapted to this lifestyle and she even brought it to her new body.

Although these reasons can't be explained to her companions, Xia Shiyu still had some tips to conserve her energy, and she said all of them without reservation.

"In fact, it's not very difficult. Just take advantage of all short moments to sleep. Even after a short sleep, your spirit will feel much better." Xia Shiyu thought about it, and then added, "I've heard before that there seemed to be Leonardo da Vinci sleep method. He said it was enough to spend only two hours a day sleeping, and it will be normal after a short term.

When Xia Shiyu said it till the end, she seemed to feel some pity.

However, everyone was shocked. The member who asked before couldn't believe it: "Are you joking"

Xia Shiyu said seriously, "No kidding, there is really a Leonardo da Vinci sleep method."

"No, no, no, I know this sleep method. I mean, can you really sleep in all this time?"

Before Xia Shiyu spoke, someone in her team raised their hands weakly. "I testify that sister Xia can sleep in such noisy places at the rehearsal."

Everyone: "...."

Excuse me. Good-bye.

Several members chatted directly along this topic, and the dance teacher didn't stop them. After all, they should not be too tense.

When Xia Shiyu saw this. She planned to go back to the dormitory to get something. Unexpectedly, just after she came back to the dormitory, she bumped into Wang Can.

The relationship between the two has eased a lot since their previous cooperation. Although the competitive relationship was still there, their meeting was not as fierce as before. However, Wang Can still has a better relationship with her former team members, so even if their relationship is not bad, it can't be called good.