Chapter 178

Sheng

Fu Cheng finally got rid of the reporters and went home. His whole person was immersed in anger and he had nowhere to vent. He never thought that he, who had calculated everything, would end up like this. The reason for all this was the sudden escape of the single minded Taoist.

When Fu Cheng thought of this, he hurriedly turned on his cell phone. He did not know when he received the transfer information. The amount transferred to him was the same as the one he gave to the Taoist.

Fu Cheng was anxious and angry. The money meant nothing to him, but the Taoist's attitude that he couldn't wait to draw a clear line with him, made him panic for no reason.

Fu Cheng didn't dare to think about what was going on, so he made a phone call.

It took it a long time to get through, and there was a "whoosh" sound coming from the other end of the phone. The Taoist was still wheezing a little and seemed to be running.

Fu Cheng couldn't wait to ask, "What does this mean, Taoist?"

Naturally, he knew what he was asking so he snorted coldly, "I wanted to ask you what you meant. You knew that he was not simply taken away, and he was not easy to deal with, but you still invited me here without telling me that."

Fu Cheng's eyes twinkled. He did look for someone to test Guo Wenyuan, but they failed without exception, so he pinned all his hopes on him.

He felt guilty and his voice softened. "I didn't mean to hide it from you, Taoist, but even I didn't know what kind of monster he is."

Taoist didn't talk at all.

Fu Cheng gritted his teeth and said, "Taoist, can you tell me exactly what he is?"

There seemed to be some uncertainty in his voice: "I don't know, he has great merits and virtues. He is not some fierce ghost that seized this body, and the people around him are not simple. I advise you not to go against him."

Fu Cheng's expression suddenly became distorted, and his resentment grew like a weed. He had previously made a promise in front of Sheng Zhen, but now if there is no way to do it. Sheng Zhen would never let him go.

When Fu Cheng was in a state of anxiety, the Taoist spoke again: "Although I don't want to stir this muddy water, I would advise Mr. Fu more for these days we got along. It's always necessary to pay back what was received. If some gratitude is not repaid, it may cause some effect for the rest of your life."

His remark struck Fu Cheng's most sore spot.

Once he heard people tell him countless times.

"I really envy you for having such a good teacher as Mr. Du."

"Little Fu, old Du is very kind to you. You should act well and never let him down."

"Fu Cheng, what is the matter with you? You can't shoot such a simple scene after such a long time. Is that the level of Mr. Du's favorite student?"

"I heard that this Fu Cheng, Du Yuping's disciple is not very good. He just relies on the fame of his teacher."

These words weighed heavily on his heart, and with Du Yuping's death, he buried them in the deepest part of his heart. However, with the words of the Taoist, he could finally see the light of day again.

At last, the string in his mind broke, and all of his frustration and worries turned into anger. "What kind of kindness should I repay? What does it have anything to do with Du Yuping?"

Listening to Fu Cheng's angry voice on the other end of the phone, the Taoist said, "In short, that's all I have to say, so take care of yourself."