Chapter 82

The Premiere of "Honey"

At 6 p.m., Shen Huai sent back Yi Mian to the sanatorium on time, declining his request to stay. He and Ye Cang returned to Zhongjing city, but with another ghost with them.

Du Yuping was lying in the back seat, with his white hair combed back neatly, wearing a simple white vest and pants. If one didn't look at the temperature outside, he really would look like an old man visiting friends.

Du Yuping was obviously very interested in Ye Cang's "inconsistent" body and soul, but he didn't ask directly. Anyway, he was forced to follow Shen Huai all the time so sooner or later, he would learn the truth.

Shen Huai had also calmed down.

He had run into not one or two, but no less than the third ghost.

Du Yuping has been in Yunshui Film and Television City since his death. It's a big place, but no one would go there for ten days to half a month at all. Du Yuping had begun to talk about Stanislavsky to wild cats in his spare time.

Otherwise, he wouldn't have been so excited watching Shao Ning's crew.

Now that he met Shen Huai and Ye Cang, who can not only see him but also talk to him, Du Yuping is even happier.

So on their way back, Du Yuping was talking to them excitedly. Sometimes he was too excited and floated out of the car. Shen Huai had to park the car in the emergency driveway and wait for him to float back in the car.

It was originally one and a half hour journey, but it took them two and a half hours to get back.

When they came back to the villa Shen Huai felt rarely tired.

Old man Du floated up and down with his hands behind his back. "This house is good, square and facing Dongyuan River. It's a good place to sit and rest. There is also a hill behind the house and a bright hall in front of the house."

As soon as Ye Cang heard this, he was immediately interested. "You still know Feng Shui?"

Du Yuping pretended to wave modestly, "A little, a little."

According to Du Yuping, before he was 40 years old, he had been working as a walk-on in various drama crews. He usually worked as a part-time worker to make a living. He had done all kinds of work and dealt with all kinds of people. It can be said that he had an ocean of social experience.

Even Shen Huai was impressed by this experience.

Du Yuping proudly shook his head and floated out of the room with his hands behind his back, but soon after, he was pulled back by a magical force and could only circle around gloomily within a five-meter radius from Shen Huai. It was even more suffocating than when he was in Yunshui Film and Television City.

After all, although there were few people in the film and television city, the square area was large. Converting it into human steps, he would have to take 10000 to 20000 steps a day.

With Du Yuping present, Ye Cang couldn't kiss Shen Huai. After all, the old man has to stay within a five-meter radius from Shen Huai. He could accidentally see it when floating around. Shen Huai has no way to deal with ghosts, but when he gets angry, he may not be so merciful towards him. And Ye Cang really doesn't want to experience his ten victories in the underground boxing ring himself.

At this moment, he missed Sister Mei very much.

Because they returned so late, Chu Mei Bo didn't see the new member until the next evening.

Her eyes swept over Du Yuping as she asked Ye Cang, "What is going on?"

Ye Cang helplessly told her what happened the day before.