Chapter 6

"Summer bug", song by Lu Yang; the singer: Lu Yang

The backstage dressing room was silent and all the contestants had complicated expressions. After all, before that, no one thought Ye Cang was a competitor. Who would have thought that reality would give them such a big shock?

The contestants behind Ye Cang looked pale and full of despair. Zheng Zhao's face was not much better. He had always been pretentious, but he was already very upset when he was robbed of most of the light by Li Zihang. Now even a straw bag like Ye Cang could step on his head, how could he put up with it?

Zheng Zhao looked around and quietly left the dressing room while no one noticed.

When Ye Cang got off the stage, he saw Shen Huai waiting at the entrance of the passage. He went over and put the arm on Shen Huai's shoulder and asked with a smile, "How is my performance? It's not a disgrace to you, is it?"

Shen Huai was not used to being so close to people. He wanted to take off Ye Cang's arm but noticed that his forehead and neck were covered with sweat and his lips were a little pale. Only then did he remember that his body had not yet recovered. So Shen Huai silently moved his hand to his shoulder and back, and in Ye Cang's surprised gaze, he said smoothly, "You can lean on me a little."

Ye Cang was not so fragile. He just wanted to tease his own agent who is too calm and cool, but he did not expect to be misunderstood. He also did not explain it and honestly and impolitely leaned on Shen Huai.

Ye Cang was thin, but after all, he was a big man. Shen Huai was almost stopped by him. His glasses slid down half an inch. Ye Cang noticed that his agent's eyelashes were long and thick, and the lights fell on them, looking furry. Like a small brush, gently brushing on Ye Cang's heart.

However, Shen Huai quickly corrected his glasses, so Ye Cang put away his strange thoughts with a disappointed "tsk" sound.

Shen Huai gave him a somewhat inexplicable look.

They went back to the stage and saw a figure flashing into the stairwell. Ye Cang didn't care, but Shen Huai recognized them as Zheng Zhao.

Shen Huai wondered what he was doing in the stairwell during the game.

He supported Ye Cang, without time to think deeply, he could only put it aside for the time being.

Zheng Zhao did not know that he was seen. He went to the stairwell and looked left and right. After making sure there was no one, he took out his mobile phone and dialed a number.

As soon as the other party got through, Zheng Zhao cried hurriedly, "Uncle!"

Zheng Zhao's uncle is the small leader of Zhongjing TV station, named Wu Jianguo. Zheng Zhao's participation in "Star of Tomorrow", was arranged by him. When he edited the previous program, he always intentionally or unintentionally took Zheng Zhao, which was also his intention.

Wu Jianguo lowered his voice: "Live broadcast! What are you doing?"

Zheng Zhao spoke extremely fast: "Uncle, I remember you said that you can control the random song selection process, for a while..."

Wu Jianguo hurriedly covered the microphone and left the crowd before he spoke again: "Didn't we agree to use that thing in the middle of the game?"

One of the biggest features of the "Star of tomorrow" program is the random selection of songs every other issue. The contestants turn their back to the big screen, stop casually, sing which song they stop at, and whether they can choose the track they are good at depends entirely on luck. Before that, some contestants have been eliminated because they have chosen tracks that they were not good at.