Chapter 179

Brother Shen, I don't want to disappoint you

When the box office of "Red Actress" soared, as a female lead, Chu Mei Bo's price also soared. All kinds of scripts were sent to Shen Huai like snowflakes. However, Shen Huai was more cautious in choosing the script than before.

In addition, recently, the "East Side City Fog" had been produced and entered the promotion stage, which made Shen Huai even more busy.

At first, the project "East Side City Fog" was considered to be a children's play in the beginning. After all, it was a third rate novel, coupled with a non-professional director and two main stars. One of the two actors was Mr. Guo, who was famous for his dandy style, and the other was a small transparent newcomer, who had only starred in online dramas and TV series.

Such a combination was considered unprofessional everywhere. Only thanks to Guo Wenyuan who was the boss, this movie could be made.

The movie started and filmed in a very low profile. When it was finished, some people in the industry reacted that such a playful crew actually finished shooting the movie?

When the "East Side City Fog" was released at a series conference, the industry was not optimistic about it, and Mr. Guo didn't promote it in any big way, so few people went to participate, making it look very deserted.

However, one of the people who came was Wang Hao, the deputy director of the film Purchasing Department of Beijing TV station. The original director was going to retire, so he and another deputy director have been fighting hard for the top position recently.

Originally, he would not come to see the series "East Side City Fog". His goal was now to find a new show that could determine the outcome.

It was just that he and Zhang Li were good friends. Zhang Li had admired Shen Huai's vision since "Star of Tomorrow" and "National Idol". When Wang Hao came to complain to her, Zhang Li casually mentioned "East Side City Fog".

Wang Hao was skeptical, but Zhang Li's determined expression made him a little uncertain, so in this state of mind, he came to see "East Side City Fog" at the conference.

But as soon as he came to the movie party and saw the sparse crowd, Wang Hao immediately regretted it, but he had already come in, he had no choice but to sit down.

What made him feel better was that there was not a process of empty words before watching the series. Guo Wenyuan, as the investor, producer and the leading actor, spoke shortly on stage and then started to broadcast.

Wang Hao was originally complaining to his friends on the phone, when he saw it was starting he didn't turn it off but muted it, deciding he would talk with his friends if he felt bored.

Unexpectedly, he waited until the end of the first episode.

Wang Hao remembered that he hadn't watched a TV series episode so seriously in a long time, which was rare for people in the industry like him, which only proved how good "East Side City Fog" was.

Wang Hao put away his previous carelessness and showed a determined expression.

Just at this time, he found that his friends were freaking out on the other end of WeChat.

[What's going on? Have you been kidnapped?! At least give me some reply! ].

Wang Hao replied hurriedly, then stuffed his cell phone into his pocket and greeted Guo Wenyuan.

In addition to Wang Hao, there were other TV stations present, but it was a pity that most of their identities were not as good as Wang Hao, and they didn't have money and power that Beijing TV station had. They could only watch Wang Hao take "East Side City Fog" into his own pocket.