Chapter 109

Dad, is it too late to kneel now?

——818 the real identity of Ye Cang and Chu Mei Bo's agent

LZ belongs neither to the HuaixChu party nor to the CangxHuai party but is an innocent man who likes to eat melon seeds. Because I accidentally saw the agent's watch in a photo, I specially went to my little partner for a luxury appraisal. The brand of this watch is XX. Yes, it's the XX you think of, but LZ has never seen XX have this kind of watch, so I guessed it should be a limited edition that is not for sale for the public.

As we all know, XX's limited edition watches are all numbered, so LZ went through a lot of trouble to find this watch on the official website of XX and was shocked. It was privately customized!! This is the only one in the world !!

Some friends may not understand what this means, so let's put it this way, the recently popular female star who just got married into the rich family under a lot of speculation, her husband is not qualified to order XX's watches!

This is the low-key display of wealth!

Then LZ wondered how a mere agent could order a XX watch, so LZ found a small investment partner, who told LZ that this big boss was famous in the venture capital circle. They say he has never experienced failure since he entered the business world at the age of 16 and was a famous god of wealth in this circle!!

LZ is kneeling speechless after dropping the brick.

This LZ was very famous in the entertainment forum. Because he had been fighting for a long time in the front line of eating melon seeds, and had a wide network of contacts, almost all the information he revealed proved to be true, so as soon as his post came out the whole forum was shocked.

1L: kneeling.

2L: kneeling +1

3L: kneeling +10086

15L: Isn't it exaggerated? Is that true?

...

55L: People from this circle started proving that what LZ said was true. However, the big boss is very low-key and hardly accepts interviews. Before the big boss started studying abroad, he once participated in several high-end financial forums and talked and laughed with financial tycoons such as XX and XXX.

56L: Shit!!

57L: Awesome!!

...

92L: Brother LZ and 55L, didn't you forget to mention the most important thing? The big boss is one of the heirs of Shen Group. He is worth about ten billion yuan and his name is still on the rich list!

93L:!!! Can't the news fall off all at once! I just got up!! And now I'm kneeling again!!

94L: Brother LZ was in a hurry. For example, I have been kneeling since the main news, and had no intention of getting up.

99L: I'm really kneeling. Why do you want to be an agent when you have so much money! I can't figure it out!

113L: I can't understand for **** what the big boss is thinking

125L: Do rich people like to play like this these days?!!

137L: Doesn't he need to take care of the family business? What are you doing working as an agent?!

138L: there is no need for LZ to answer. For this kind of tycoon, there is someone to take care of the funds for him, even if he does nothing, he earns more money every day than you do in a year. As for being an agent, maybe, maybe, maybe it's just a hobby of the boss....