Chapter 55

Record

The popularity of "Rebirth" on the Internet continued, and Ye Cang's album constantly broke records, even opening a post dedicated to it on the entertainment forum.

——How many records has Ye Cang broken with his album?

LZ made a little statistic, based on the actual performance of all singers in the past three years.

1. The highest speed of selling 100,000 physical albums has been achieved.

2. The fastest entry into the top ten song charts.

3. The largest number of songs in the top ten music charts at the same time. (Meanwhile there are 6 songs, but LZ thinks it will still change. If all ten songs occupy a place in the top ten of the music charts, he will be the first singer to take all top ten spots since the appearance of music charts.)

4. The shortest time for an album to be played 10 million times.

...

The post quickly became popular, and the data was constantly updated.

22L: Newspaper! "No Desire, No Demand" has just entered the top ten. Now, Ye Cang has a total of 7 songs in the top ten of the music charts. PS, I think it will be 8 songs soon. "Blade" has just entered the top 20.

23L: Newspaper! "Blade" is in the top ten, with 8 songs, only two places left from the top 10 songs, Cang Cang!

28L: Shit, seeing this post, my blood is boiling.

31L: I didn't even listen to rock and roll, but this album has been on the front pages these days, and many people in my circle of friends recommended it, so I listened to it for a moment out of curiosity. Then I bought the whole album, I even ordered the physical copy, and now I'm awaiting the delivery.

46L: My parents were biased against rock and roll. They always thought they were yelling. I played this album once, and my parents almost cried. Now they asked me to load it on their mobile phone. [laughing and crying] [laughing and crying] [laughing and crying]

109L: Just updated the data, and the sales volume of "Rebirth" reached the top!! [throwing flowers]

The album "Rebirth" was like an irrational hurricane, directly sweeping the whole Chinese music circle. What's more, it was amazing that his album had more than one popular song. Beside "The World After Death" and "Long Night," the quality of the other nine songs was not inferior, and all of them had an audience.

Different people would be poked in the softest part of their souls by different songs, and everyone could feel the resonance of each song. It can be said that any song on his album, taken to other singers, could be used as the main song, which showed how high the quality of this album was.

And the fans' feedback on this album was also very direct.

As a result, after the album sales entered their second week, the speed of sales not only did not decline, but continued to rise at an alarming rate, and even on the streets you could hear songs from "Rebirth".

At this time, Shen Huai found out something was wrong.

Ye Cang's sales volume was rising rapidly, but on a certain music platform, the data was somewhat abnormally high, and often it would suddenly rise in the wee hours of the early morning.

The first time, Shen Huai thought it was only a coincidence, but after paying more attention to the statistics, he finally realized the problem.

Without hesitation, he directly called Chen Chiyu.