Chapter 110

the Yihang copyright library

Fu Cheng, after taking part in an advertisement shooting, was lying on a chair in the dressing room with his eyes closed, and casually asked, "How did it go?"

The agent hesitated and said, "Chu Mei Bo's image is still good, and there is no substantial evidence. The effect of the water army..."

"Who cares about her!" Fu Cheng opened his eyes and said in a cold voice, "I mean Guo Wenyuan. I was oppressed by him before, but now at the scene of the press conference couldn't these journalists see such a big tipping point?! No evidence? Since when do they need proof to create an affair?"

Fu Cheng was in a bad mood, especially when he thought of what Guo Wenyuan said to him in the corridor.

He hated Guo Wenyuan very much!

From the first audition on, he felt this clearly. He was obviously the leading actor, so why was he suppressed by a supporting role? Guo Wenyuan's eyes seemed to laugh at him openly.

This reminded him of what Du Yuping used to say to him.

"When you play a role, you should treat yourself as this character completely, instead of relying on skills to cater to the script. The audience is not a fool, if you use a little bit of heart, they will all feel it!"

"You are gifted, but your present performance can only be called a skilled technician at best. Will just a few words of praise make you happy? If you want to be the best actor, you have to fuse yourself into the role!"

"Fu Cheng, you really let me down..."

Fu Cheng squeezed the handrail tightly and pulled himself back from the unpleasant memories of the past.

He hated Du Yuping, Guo Wenyuan, and even Chu Mei Bo, because they all had similar temperaments, a kind of desperate need to act, which Fu Cheng didn't have, and which he envied, but sneered at.

So when he found out that Weng Tian was secretly slandering Chu Mei Bo, he added fuel to the flames, drawing the netizen's attention to Guo Wenyuan. He wanted to kill two birds with one stone and drive both of them out of the crew.

In fact, if things grew bigger, maybe they could really develop into what Fu Cheng expected.

It was a pity that this matter was not only discovered and stopped on time, but also that Fu Cheng, who was originally hidden behind the scenes, was discovered.

This surprised and angered him, but he could only endure. However, he was still unwilling to give up, so when he saw the reporter, he encouraged Hou Zhang to bring him in.

However, this waste not only made things worse, but did not meet his expectations either.

Fu Cheng stared at the hesitant agent and said impatiently, "Tell me, what's the result?"

The agent whispered, "This matter didn't involve Boss Guo, instead they suspected that Chu Mei Bo had an affair with her own agent, and then her agent's identity was found out..."

Fu Cheng had an ominous feeling. "What is the identity of her agent?"

With a sad face, the agent put forward Shen Huai's family background, investment experience and ranking on the rich list, which was sorted out on Weibo, directly in front of Fu Cheng.

Fu Cheng: "Damn it!"

The agent looked at his ever-changing face, thought of the news he had just received, and didn't know what to say.

Fu Cheng noticed his expression and said grimly, "What's the matter? Are there any worse news?"

The voice of the agent turned even lower, "Mr. Guo found out that the reporter was brought in by Mr. Hou. He directly went to find Chairman Sheng, and .... Boss Hou has already put all the blame on you, so the chairman made the decision to give the role of Zhou Hanchen to Wei Siyong."