Although Wang Hao won the "East Side City Fog" on impulse, he didn't feel uneasy about it. He just bought it with his own professional quality, which resisted the pressure.

It was a pity that the station was not optimistic about the "East Side City Fog", so it had not been scheduled.

Wang Hao's opponent snatched this chance and prime time and mocked him several times. Wang Hao was angry but couldn't say anything.

Until "Red Actress" became popular.

The Yokota played by Guo Wenyuan also became popular, and his superb acting skills coupled with his identity attracted the attention of many netizens, and he gained a handful of new fans.

At the same time, the play that Wang Hao's opponent pushed into prime time, because of its floating plot, was not only sprayed into the sky by netizens, but also suffered a decline in audience rating, and finally halved.

It was only then that Beijing Television urgently put "East Side City Fog" into prime time to save the critically endangered ratings.

At the same time, the broadcast volume of "East Side City Fog" on Tomatoes had soared and has been called the best spy drama of the year. It had not only a high broadcast volume, but also a high degree of discussion, and most of them were positive feedback.

{Note: Shanghai Dragon Television or Dragon TV is sometimes referred to as Tomato TV (Chinese: 红柿台), is a provincial satellite TV station in China.}

"East Side City Fog" was well made, although it was a war spy drama it didn't have a bitter setting. The protagonist Ning Shen with a rather deep character liked fooling around and even made jokes from time to time. The plot rhythm was relaxed, which made the audience have a very good experience while watching this drama.

In addition to Ning Shen, the most attractive part of this series was the villain, Chuang Urano Shoji.

Song Yimian was handsome and gentle. When he acted as a gentle and elegant student, he was dressed in simple student clothes. His hair softly covered his forehead, his eyebrows and eyes were slightly bent, and his lips were slightly raised. It was a picture of a quiet personality.

But when he regained his identity and became the vicious Urano Shoji, he combed his black hair back and put on gold-rimmed glasses. Coupled with a stiff military uniform, his whole person excuded an air of gentle scum.

The two identities of this character were very different, but they were in the same line, and the difficulty of acting was not low. But under the interpretation of Song Yimian, the character of Urano Shoji became one with flesh and blood, which made people both love and hate him.

His ability to portray this role in detail was no worse than that of any professional actor.

Under the eyes of netizens, they quickly dug up the identity of Song Yimian, and they discovered that Song Yimian was the little brother who played the role of forensic doctor in the popular online drama "Sin of the eternal night" last year.

Last year, "Sin of the eternal night" was very popular, and several leading actors also became popular. Song Yimian who acted as forensic examiner also became popular for some time, but Song Yimian was obviously not interested in it. Except for some promotion activity at the beginning, he seldom participated in any variety show, and didn't even shoot a few advertisements, so he was soon left behind by forgetful netizens.

The netizens didn't expect that Song Yimian would give up his easy-to-use popularity and interests and concentrate on acting, and in just a year he would show such satisfactory results.