When Xia Shiyu saw Wang Can, she raised her hand to say hello to her.

Wang Can, however, was a little dazed, she smiled reluctantly and went down the stairs on the other side.

Xia Shiyu looked at her back strangely. After all, the direction she was going was not that of the practice room.

However, Xia Shiyu didn't pay attention to it, she took her things and went back to the practice room. At three o'clock in the morning, they finished their practice and helped each other go to their dormitory.

However, the members of the opposite training room also came out at the same time. They looked at each other and smiled. For the girls, although they were rivals, they were all girls in their twenties after all, after such a long time of eating and living together, they gradually developed feelings of mutual affection.

So, the two groups of girls chatted and walked to the dormitory together.

Who knows that only in the middle of the way, someone would realize and ask: "Where is Wang Can from your group"

Someone replied, "I don't know. She has been gone since 11 o'clock. I don't know, maybe she went back to sleep."

"I remember that she is very diligent, maybe she is not feeling well"

"No, she looked fine. Alas, there is something wrong with her recently, she is easily distracted. She skipped such a long practice time tonight. I hope she won't affect our whole group performance."

Their words also attracted the attention of Xia Shiyu.

In the impression of Xia Shiyu, Wang Can is a very unyielding girl, especially when the rankings were released last time, she was behind Xia Shiyu so she worked even harder than before. But with the finals coming up, Wang Can didn't practice, it was really abnormal.

Xia Shiyu couldn't help having doubts in her heart.

The members of the competition were all fighting to catch up with each other, but the fighting outside the competition was also wonderful.

In addition to the top three rankings as stable as Mount Tai, the rankings of the latter contestants are very tight and change all the time. Many viewers also seemed to be obsessed with voting desperately for their favorite contestants.

Everyone had red eyes and must support their favorite little sister to stand at the podium.

But in this scuffle, the Yingyuan company appeared very calm, but under this calm, the ranking of their contestants was steadily rising.

Ying Yuan company was well versed in the operation of idols and has done research on the voting rules early. All members' support groups were managed by their company's people and all fans' votes were strictly managed. Showing the result of today.

It can be said that Ying yuan Company has done its best for "National Idol" this time, of course, not only for this one-year limited group, but also to take advantage of this opportunity to win the popularity for its own members, and then rely on them to make their original group.

In the vision of Ying yuan, with Wang Can strength she should be able to win the final C position, while other contestants will be able to get on the podium under their control.

It all went well and everything was going according to their plan.

But they did not expect that the program would unexpectedly produce a bug like Xia Shiyu.

In terms of strength, Xia Shiyu was equal to Wang Can, Xia Shiyu has a sweet appearance and talented and diligent image, that is even more vivid than Wang Can. Not to mention that behind Xia Shiyu were the giants like Sheng Huai and Morning Star.