"National Idol" had become the most popular variety show in recent years and the topics related to it became popular in moments. Whether in the workplace or in school, if you hadn't seen it, you had no common topics with the others.

Many people who originally didn't chase the stars also went with the flow for a while, shouted at the little sisters on the screen with eyes full of love. Because they liked different sisters, they would even start a real battle directly.

Shen Huai sometimes heard the little girls in the company chattering about it, even the style of the circle of friends was affected.

[If you don't vote for me, think about when you can get ahead! ]

[We are friends as long as you support Xia Shiyu]

[The most beautiful Wang Can, the strongest dancer! ]

[Did you vote today? ]

Guo Wenyuan, as Xia Shiyu's number one fan, would vote for Xia Shiyu on time every day. Recently, his circle of friends was full of voting links from all channels, which were quite active.

Shen Huai flipped around and saw Guo Wenyuan left a lot of messages in his circle of friends. Because everyone was engaged in investment, their circle of friends had many mutual friends.

Under Mr. Guo's recent moments, some friends were confused and asked questions.

[Has Boss Guo's account been stolen??? ]

It was obvious that the other side had only recently returned to China and had not kept up with the domestic trend. Many people below were giving him popular science fact, and some people replied coldly.

[Don't be taken away [funny] [funny] [funny]]

The comments were full of laughter.

Shen Huai: "..."

The truth was always ignored easily.

When Shen Huai called Zhang Li, she was very smug of her success. "National Idol" became popular and her fame in the industry improved once again.

Zhang Li had always had a good relationship with Shen Huai, whether it was in the former show "Star of Tomorrow" or today's "National Idol" the most popular artists were Shen Huai's artists.

Hearing Shen Huai's congratulations, Zhang Li smiled cheerfully and said, "Mr. Shen, I'm so happy!"

On the one hand, Shen Huai called to congratulate her, but on the other he discussed with Zhang Li about washing Xia Shiyu white. Zhang Li agreed without hesitation when she heard it.

The two chatted happily for a while, and when they were about to hang up the phone, Zhang Li said with great dedication, "President Shen, remember to vote!"

Shen Huai: "..."

Shen Huai was quite speechless, but thinking about it, Xia Shiyu was after all his own artist. So it seemed unreasonable to not support her. Fortunately the app of Tomato Net and the program group was very user-friendly. In addition to Tomato, he also launched a vote on WeChat.

Shen Huai opened WeChat, found the voting panel, and voted for Xia Shiyu.

Then he stopped caring about it and busied himself with work. He didn't know if it was his imagination, but when Ming Wei came to report things in the afternoon, she cinstantly looked at him with a hesitant look, but when Shen Huai looked over, she immediately looked away.

Shen Huai was puzzled, but had too much work to do, so he set it aside for the time being.

When he got off work, Shen Huai had finally finished his work. He massaged his neck, and noticed a small picture frame on the table. It was a picture of him and Ye Cang in Songjing Town.