Xia Shiyu didn't even try to hide it, but directly opened it and showed it to them. It was another set of training clothes.

Both the director and the audience seemed puzzled, but the program team didn't immediately solve their doubts and continued filming.

From 4:30 on, the contestants continued rushing into the practice room, and it was 9:30 in the morning when the last overslept contestant rushed out of the dormitory.

The program team didn't comment on this, but the netizens already had some ideas.

[Judging by the time they wake up, you can tell which ones are working hard and which ones just came to spend time here, right? ]

[Xia Shiyu is so good at acting! Did she know that the program group would be shooting at the door of the dormitory for a long time, so that's why she got up so early]

[ no identification, not a fam. If Xia Shiyu really knew that the program team would raid the dormitory, how could she not put on any makeup? Even if you want to splash dirty water, you should use your brain]

[I see in the sidelights. They just finished the recording of the primary stage the night before. It said that it was recorded in the early morning. Even if she was able to get up at 04:30 for a show, her perseverance is admirable. Anyway, I couldn't do it.]

[I'd like to make a digression. No one thinks that Xia Shiyu's mental state is very good but somehow I envy her sleep quality a little... ]

Shen Huai just came back from the company, opened the door and heard the familiar BGM of "National Idol". He was stunned, only to find that Pei Ran was watching "National Idol".

When Pei Ran heard the noise coming from the door, he turned his head slightly and said, "Are you back?"

"Um." Shen Huai answered and suddenly thinking of something added, "The property management told me that your lawn has been mowed, and you will be able to live there in a day or two."

Pei Ran smiled. "Thank you."

Shen Huai took off his coat and went back to his room to change into his home clothes. When he came out, he found that Pei Ran was still watching, and he looked like he was enjoying it.

Shen Huai previously heard Ming Wei report that Xia Shiyu's ranking was third now, and it was still rising. It was expected to directly climb up to the first place today or tomorrow.

Shen Huai was very confident in Xia Shiyu's strength, but did not expect that she would have such a good result. After all, idols and singers were still a little different. Idols were more like golden oil, a bit of everything just to become a little closer to the audience. So winning the love of the public was the most important thing.

Xia Shiyu had not such a good reputation before. Even if her strength was excellent, counter-attacking in only two episodes was impossible.

Although Shen Huai was a little curious, he was too busy to watch the second episode of "National Idol". Today was just the right time, so he sat down directly on the other side of the sofa and watched it together with Pei Ran.

Compared with before, after entering the training stage, there were considerably less shots of Xia Shiyu.

After a period of training, many of the contestants fell to the ground exhausted, some were complaining that they were tired, some were making fun of the bitterness. Under the editing of the program group, they became very interesting.

Some contestants with a sense for variety shows, were obviously much better at this stage.

But Xia Shiyu was practicing silently. It would be good for her to learn fast, but dancing was her weakest point. It was difficult for her to achieve perfection in the same dance move.