Chu Mei Bo: "..."

She looked up and stared at Shen Huai strangely. Her agent's constitution was very rare.

Shen Huai pretended not to notice and dealt with things on his tablet.

Du Yuping was also surprised and circled around Chu Mei Bo twice. Obviously, he didn't expect that in addition to Ye Cang there would be another one.

Ye Cang leaned over and asked, "What do you see?"

Du Yuping touched his chin solemnly. "Mm-hmm. It's a little old."

Ye Cang: "..."

One person and one ghost sensed a chilly murderous intent at the same time. Ye Cang sprang on his feet and ran. "Well, I'll go write the song first..."

Du Yuping also wanted to pretend that nothing had happened. He turned around and drifted away, but unexpectedly his back collar was caught.

Du Yuping was shocked. He was used to floating around and treating people as if they were nothing. Being grabbed by the back of his collar he immediately panicked.

Chu Mei Bo's gentle voice came from behind, "I heard that you are also an actor. By the way, show me your abilities!"

Du Yuping: "..."

Du Yuping obediently followed Chu Mei Bo to the next room.

Shen Huai was relieved at first. At last, someone who could control Mr. Du. But then he looked back with some worry.

Sister Mei should be moderate in what she does.

... Right.

Shen Huai thought about it for a moment, then silently withdrew his eyes and focused his attention on the tablet.

After Ye Cang and Chu Mei Bo, Shen Huai had probably figured out the conditions.

First of all, these ghosts were outstanding in the music or entertainment industry and had a strong obsession.

Second, they would be bound to the place they visited the most when they were alive. After meeting Shen Huai, they would be bound to him. Judging by the current situation, it seems that the shorter time passed after their death, the shorter the restraint distance was.

Third, their rebirth was only possible in another body, if the other party commits suicide and dies first. For example, Ye Cang and Chu Chu, their heartbeat and breath had completely stopped before they regained consciousness again. Especially Ye Cang, who was given first aid by Shen Huai, was already cold all over at that time.

Of course, these three points were all Shen Huai's guesses, and he couldn't confirm them with certainty for now.

Shen Huai frowned and thought for a while, but regarding these random events, he had no choice but to resign to fate. Fortunately, no one believed in such supernatural occurrences, otherwise he would have a big headache.

Just then, Shen Huai's cell phone rang.

He answered the phone and found out that it was the promotion team of "Honey" reminding them that tomorrow is the premiere of "Honey". Reminding Shen Huai to remind Chu Mei Bo to promote.

Shen Huai had just come back to his senses and it was already Valentine's Day.

He couldn't help glancing upstairs, but then he heard the sound of lines coming from next door and sighed silently.

Ye Cang had prepared a surprise for Valentine's Day early on, and even a variety of follow-up activities. However, this year, they all fell through.