Sakura raised an eyebrow and felt the dress reminds her more of an unsuspected woods cabin where something always goes wrong. But she liked the feel of it.

'Thankfully it doesn't come with any killers or monsters hiding to hunt down the cabin occupants.'

Sakura watched how Raphael walked toward her. A foreboding sensation came and she narrowed her eyes in worry.

'It can't be...'

"Your highness. Let me help you prepare."

'Fuck! It is!!'

Her eyes widen in horror when she watches this fine specimen of a man walk closer to her with the dress all loosen up to put on her.

"No!"

She quickly digs under the covers and conceals herself from the man and the dress he is holding.

"Sakura!"

Raphael voice held confusion and he tried to remove the covers but she held them in dead grip.

"Your highness! You need to get ready."

"No! I don't need help! I'll dress myself up."

"Your highness. It is hard to wear this dress on your own."

"Papa is getting dressed just fine without help, so so can I!"

"Raphael. Help me with this stupid buttons. They are to frustrating to fasten."

Mihkael kept messing with the buttons in his wrists and they seem to trouble him. He hasn't even button up the shirt and wanted to start with the cuffs believing it would be the easiest ones, only to end up stumped in that part.

"..."

'Your not helping my case father!'

She hears a sigh and can sense Raphael's presence lessen from her side. She waited a while and lifts the covers a bit and sees Raphael helping her father with the shirt which was causing him trouble.

Sakura's father was wearing a black type of medieval style shirt. Rather than lace being used to fasten the shirt, buttons replaced it. Her fathers well sculptured body peaked through the unbutton shirt and if any other women saw his appearance would be tempted to try and feel his muscular body.

'Too bad for them. Those broad shoulders and well defined abs are my places of pillows when I feel like taking a nap.'

"Honestly Mihk. Your already in your 30s and can't even do this."

"Hey! I change on my own all the time, except when there are those stupid celebrations."

"Your words Mihk!"

"Ah sorry. Sakura my precious gem. Forget the bad word I said. But anyways. It's just this blasted buttons won't go in!"

Raphael sighs and helps Mihkael button up his cuffs and while at it helped with buttoning his shirt up as well.

"Hehehe~"

A chill ran through both men's back and they swiftly looked at where they heard the strange laugh. Only to see a covered Sakura.

"...why did I get the chills just now?"

"I have no idea. But I rather not know."

'That was a close one. And bad Sakura! That's your dad and Papa Raphael! But I should use this chance!'

Sakura quickly grabs the dress Raphael left on top of the bed beside her spot. Under the covers she removed the nightgown and puts on the dress as best as she can with little space.