Audiences also seem to be brought into the campus, memories of the teaching building, playground, and school uniforms were gradually getting clearer, as well as buried in their heart the name of their initial throbbing.

The song is like hypnosis that leads people back to their best memories of the past. It makes people intoxicated and unwilling to wake up.

Instead of going to the auditorium, Shen Huai watched the broadcast screen in the break room. The camera was directly facing Ye Cang, he usually looked great on the stage, the corners of his mouth with a trace of laughter, singing as clear and clean as his guitar.

He raised his eyes as if he was looking at Shen Huai across the screen.

There seemed to be a touch of affection in his eyes. At this moment, he seemed to have lost his dazzling aura on the stage, he becomes like an ordinary teenager singing to a lover.

Shen Huai frowned slightly. He could feel his heart beating irregularly, but it was different from what he had felt looking at the stage before.

Before he could think about it, he heard the sound of something falling behind him.

When he looked back, he saw Jiang Junyan palely and squatting down to pick up things in a panic. Then he looked around. Almost all the staff stopped their work and stared at the screen. Many people showed a look of nostalgia.

The netizens in the live broadcast couldn't wait to make their voices be heard on the bullet screen.

[After listening to this song, I want to fall in love!! ]

[I thought Ye Cang could only sing rock and roll, but I didn't expect that love songs could be sung so well]

[Seeing Ye Cang playing the guitar and singing, I thought of the boy who chased me in the University campus... ]

[Zhang Xin, I like you, this sentence has been buried in my heart for ten years.]

[Hearing this song and remembering our first love, though we were quarreling, but now it's all sweet]

[Ye Cang did not use any skills, he simply sang this song out, but this simple to the extreme singing is the most powerful embodiment of his singing skills]

After Ye Cang finished singing, the scene was in trance for several seconds before applause began to ring.

Li Zihang returned to his mind and sighed helplessly.

Competing with such a person is a real blow to self-confidence. He stood in front of him like a mountain making everyone realize their upper limit, making everyone who wants to climb it feel desperate.

They exchanged positions, and Ye Cang stood behind with the guitar in his arms.

Li Zihang calmed down and discarded all the influence Ye Cang had brought to him. He was preparing for a fast song and dance that he was good at. Under the stimulation of Ye Cang, he also went all out to ignite bursts of screams at the scene.

In the following scoring session, judged by the audience on the scene, the score of the two men was very tight, but in the end, Li Zihang lost, although by only a few votes to Ye Cang.

When the host announces the result, Li Zihang does not show any lost expression. After listening to Ye Cang's singing, he actually has such a premonition. This time, his performance was full of joy, there is nothing to regret, it can only be said that his opponent was too strong.

But backstage, the staff called another group of contestants on stage, but Jiang Junyan did not react for a long time.

Li Zihang lost?! Li Zihang lost?!