Shen Huai glanced at him coldly: "What my artist does has nothing to do with you, in my opinion, he is far better than you."

This familiar look stung Bai Jiajia's self-esteem, he was hot-blooded, and some words come out of his mouth.

"Brother Shen, is it interesting to keep a strong face? This kind of person who can commit suicide when he encounters a little thing will commit suicide for the second time, you just wait to wipe his ass..."

What he said was not pleasant to hear, but to others, it seemed to be true. It was only that he spoke it loudly in front of the party concerned, and even the bystanders felt that he had gone too far.

Shen Huai's face sank completely, and he was about to teach him a lesson, but Ye Cang had already taken his mobile phone and walked out. He was half a head taller than Bai Jiajia and stood calmly in front of him. "Kid, you still need to keep a few words for yourself, otherwise, you will be taught how to be a man."

Bai Jiajia: "What are you..."

Ye Cang interrupted him, "see? Did you forget what I just taught you? It is also difficult for our brother Shen, to put up with you for a year before the termination of the contract."

Ye Cang pretended to sigh as if he sympathized with Shen Huai.

Bai Jiajia was so angry that his face flushed: "Bullshit! I took the initiative to terminate the contract!"

Ye Cang: "I understand, this is like breaking up, the abandoned one always cares about this kind of thing."

This metaphor was very vivid, coupled with Bai Jiajia's blushing and thick face. Compared with Shen Huai's and Ye Cang's indifference, there was a bit of meaning. Bai Jiajia was usually arrogant and not very popular, coupled with the fact that everyone sympathized with Ye Cang. No one knows who laughed first and triggered a burst of low laughter.

Even Shen Huai could only feel dumbfounded, so he only bowed his head and put his fist to his lips to hide his smile.

Originally everyone thought it was Bai Jiajia who kicked out Shen Huai, but when Ye Cang said it, look at Bai Jiajia who cares about the appearance, who can tell what the truth was.

Bai Jiajia felt the unknown eyes full of meaning around, the string in his brain broke, eyes turning red. Ye Cang was prepared, his body swayed flexibly, and his mouth was not idle: "Oh, but don't start. You have a bad temper. Your new agent is very upset, isn't it?"

Bai Jiajia: "!!!"

To speak of the devil, Cassie just dealt with some things, but only moments later, Bai Jiajia rushed to talk to other people with a desperate look, Cassie quickly pulled him: "What are you doing?!"

Cassie's voice pulled Bai Jiajia reason back a little.

Cassie didn't know what had happened, she just saw Shen Huai here, conditionally raising a polite smile: "Jiajia is busy with the new show recently, and his mood is a little irritable, elder brother Shen do not blame him."

"I have nothing to blame." Shen Huai stopped his smile and said faintly, "The person he should apologize to is Ye Cang."

Cassie's face stiffened: "This....."

Bai Jiajia, however, has already shouted, "No way, I will apologize to such a person!"

Cassie: "Jiajia!"

More and more people around watched the hustle and bustle, and some people even took pictures on their mobile phones. Cassie already knows what happened, afraid of it getting bigger and worse, she can only press the reluctant Bai Jiajia to apologize.