Chapter 46: Carried Away

- The Following Day -

*Patrick*
Their legs were entwined, she was lying in front of him with her back up against his chest. He ran his hand up her curves like he had done countless of times before except this time she was fully dressed. He missed moments like this, the two of them in bed, at least they were still together on screen so he didn't have to give them up all together. He moved his head closer to hers as she said her lines, running his hand up her arm, breathing her in. Her neck was right in front of him, he couldn't help but kiss it softly before cuddling into her back. He said his lines as she rolled over to face him, he took her face in his hand as he looked at her, it felt like torture. All he wanted to do was kiss her, their noses almost touching, but he knew he had to wait just for a few minutes. She moved her head back cupped his cheek with her small hand, running her thumb over his cheek. Her fingers playing with the hair on the back of his neck, moments like this made him wonder if it all looked too natural, if it looked like they'd done it all before. She leant in and kissed him softly, before getting on top of him, it took everything he had to control himself, her small body pressed on top of his was almost too much for him to handle. He pushed her hair back as he bought mouth up to meet hers, this time slipping his tongue discreetly into her mouth. He grabbed her waist and rolled her over so he was on top, her hands were still in his hair, for someone who usually complains about how long it takes him to do it she sure liked having her hands in it. He kissed her again, grinding up against her, his hands on her waist under her shirt. His lips found her neck and she moaned a little, he felt her arch up against him before he saw someone move out of the corner of his eye. He had forgotten that it wasn't just the two of them, 'Guys I said cut' the director said laughing. He pulled away, sitting up on the bed, this had been happening way too often recently, he really had to control himself but to be fair Ellen didn't hear it either. He looked down at her, she was pulling her top down which had ridden up her chest and her hair was a mess. 'Are you guys ready to go again? We still have a couple angles we need to film from and Patrick this time try to remember to count' the director said as a crew member came over to fix their hair and neaten up the bed. He had completely forgotten about the countdown he was meant to be doing as they kissed. He had barely recovered from before, much more of this and he'd be needing a cold shower to cool off. 'Yeah sure' he said looking at Ellen, at least what with filming he didn't have to look at that ring all day, he could almost pretend that nothing had changed, that Ellen didn't decide to marry Chris.

*Ellen*
She felt his foot rub against hers, his leg was hooked over hers, she could feel his chest rising against her back. Whenever he held her like this she always felt so safe, she felt his hand run up her side, it reminded her of the way they used to cuddle after sex. She tried to focus her mind on her lines as she felt him nuzzle his head into the back of her neck. He always distracted her at the worst times, she felt his lips against her neck and couldn't stop herself from smiling a little. He could never resist her neck, is she was being honest she was surprised he'd lasted that long. She turned around to face him, his hand automatically cupped her cheek as he talked, their noses were basically touching. She could see him looking at her lips and could tell he was getting impatient so she moved her head away from his a bit. She bought her hand up to his face, rubbing his cheek with her thumb, clearly he hadn't shaved in a couple of days because his cheeks were lined with stubble. He looked paler than usual, like he hadn't slept very well, she knew her engagement was probably hard on him, it was hard on her but she knew that it was for the best. She moved her fingers through the hair on the back of his neck as she leant in and kissed him softly. He kissed her again before she climbed on top of him, he pushed her hair back from her face as she looked down at him. She realised that she'd never stop loving him, being engaged to Chris didn't change a thing. He leant up and kissed her again, she felt his tongue slip into her mouth as she opened her lips for him. He grabbed her waist and rolled her over, getting on top of her and kissing her again. Her hands were still in that perfect hair of his as she felt his hands slide under her top. He was pressed up against her and she felt his growing hardness against her thigh as he placed his lips against her neck. He sucked gently on her pulse point causing her to moan softly, two could play at that game, she arched her back grinding against him. She faintly heard something but chose to ignore it until Patrick pulled away, she heard the director laughing, clearly they got too caught up in themselves yet again. Her top had ridden up so much she was surprised that Patrick hadn't taken it off in the heat of the moment. She fixed it as the director said 'Are you guys ready to go again? We still have a couple angles we need to film from and Patrick this time try to remember to count'. Shit, she'd completely forgotten about that, the crew started to rush around them, putting everything back the was it was. She looked down at the crumpled bed that was being straightened out, they must have really been going at it. 'Yeah sure' Patrick responded, looking at her, she didn't know how they were going to get through more takes of this if they got this distracted the first time.

From Season 3 Episode 19

"We get too carried away to hear *Cut /action* It's a matter of chemistry and he and I have it perfectly.."- Ellen Pompeo