Chapter 34: Photo Shoot

- A Few Days Later -

*Patrick*
He was driving home for the first time since Jill had left, he and Ellen had been living in her trailer. They had decided they didn't want to sleep at each other's houses, it would have felt wrong to have slept in Ellen and Chris' bed.
They had both run out of clothes and needed to get properly ready before the photo shoot with NY & CO. He stopped outside of her house and said 'I'll pick you up in an hour okay?', he leant over and kissed her cheek, 'Sounds good Dempsey' she said. He watched her get out of the car and go into her house before driving to his house a couple doors down. The house felt empty and cold, it no longer felt like home, Ellen was his home now. He got in the shower, paying special attention to his hair to make sure it looked perfect for the photos.

*Ellen*
She didn't want to go back to her house, she had been happy in her bubble of ignorance with Patrick. She loved it when Patrick drove, his hand on her thigh, always driving at least 10 mph above the speed limit. He pulled up outside her house and said
'I'll pick you up in an hour okay?', he leant over and kissed her cheek, 'Sounds good Dempsey' she said. She got into the shower, she hadn't had a shower by herself in a while, hadn't washed her hair properly what with Patrick being so distractingly needy. She laughed to herself as she lathered up her hair, as much as she needed to get her hair looking it's best again she couldn't help but never want to take a shower without him again.
She dried her hair and roughly curled it, she wanted to look decent but she knew that they were going to restyle it anyway. She had done quite a few photo shoots before but had never been asked to model for such a big company before.

*Patrick*
He watched as the hair and make up lady curled the last piece of Ellen's hair, it was funny, usually it was her waiting for him and his hair but he this time he was waiting for her. While he was waiting he thought he'd do a bit of research and came across some interesting photos. 'So you're finally done then' he said walking up to where Ellen was sat, 'I think so' she said getting up. He put his hand on the small of her back as they walked out, 'I found some very sexy photos of you from a playboy photo shoot' he whispered in her ear. 'What were you doing? Looking me up?' she whispered back, 'I got bored, you took ages. Do you still have the outfit?' he said smiling. 'Welcome to my world, do you know how long I usually wait for you to do your hair and no I don't' she said laughing, 'That's too bad' he said frowning.
The cameras were rolling so he thought he'd be his usual witty self, 'She makes me wait for 3 hours, diva, diva!' he said to the camera, she looked over at him and rolled her eyes. He sat next to her on the block, leaning against her back, she was just too damn sexy 'You're too hot. You look delicious, I want to do nasty things to you' he said. She started laughing, little did she know that he was being completely serious and that after they were done he would be taking her back to the trailer and showing her exactly how sexy she was. The thought making him hard, he placed his hand over his crotch hoping nobody would notice.

 The thought making him hard, he placed his hand over his crotch hoping nobody would notice