Chapter 4: Meeting Sandra

*Ellen*
She snapped out of her trance when she heard a second knock on the door, damn those blue eyes he had. She rushed to the door and opened it to find Sandra Oh standing outside, she welcomed her inside and Sandra said 'I'm going to be playing Cristina Yang. I thought I'd introduce myself'. Ellen looked at her for a moment before replying 'I can't wait to start filming with you, I can tell we're going to have a lot of fun', she had almost forgotten that Patrick was still on the other side of the trailer until he said 'You two are going to raise hell together aren't you'. Both of the women turned around to look at him with mischievous smiles on their faces and Ellen replied 'Of course we are' and raised her eyebrows at him. She certainly wasn't going to make it easy for him to get under her skin like that, she was going to play just as dirty as he was. Sandra sensing the tension between them excused herself saying 'Well I better get going I'll see you two tomorrow to start filming', she looked back at Ellen as she closed the door behind her raising her eyebrows and smiling at her.

*Patrick*
Ellen went to go open the door and Sandra walked in, clearly her and Ellen hadn't properly met yet as she said 'I'm going to be playing Cristina Yang. I thought I'd introduce myself'. He could see her reading Sandra, trying to figure out who she was as a person, the intelligence in her eyes was breathtaking. She had clearly made up her mind as she said 'I can't wait to start filming with you, I can tell we're going to have a lot of fun', he could see the look in her eye as she said it. He knew that they were going to be trouble, and feeling a little left out of the conversation he said 'You two are going to raise hell together aren't you'. She turned around to look at him and the look she gave him when she said 'Of course', well that was when he knew he had his work cut out for him. He had never had such a perfect partner for this dance of flirtation and banter, from that moment on he knew that they would create something special. Sandra had clearly started to feel like she was intruding as she quickly left saying 'Well I better get going I'll see you two tomorrow to start filming'.

*Ellen*
As the door closed she turned back to Patrick and said 'Well I should probably leave too, it's getting late and we have a big day tomorrow', she smiled at him while picking up her coat from the couch. What she didn't tell him was that she also wanted to stop off at a few stores on the way home to get some stuff to make the trailer feel more cosy but she wanted to keep that a surprise for tomorrow. He looked at her and said 'Yeah I should be off too, I'll see you tomorrow bright and early'. They locked eyes once more before she turned around to leave. What was that man doing to her?

*Patrick*
The door shut, finally they were alone again but of course she said 'Well I should probably leave too, it's getting late and we have a big day tomorrow'. He remembered that he should probably get back too, he promised Jill that he'd put Tal to bed. He realised that he hadn't told Ellen that he was married, but he guessed it wouldn't hurt leaving it another few days and besides he was wearing his wedding ring, it wasn't like he was keeping it a secret. He replied 'Yeah I should be off too, I'll see you tomorrow bright and early', and he caught her eye again. Those green eyes that had a depth to them he couldn't explain, he could almost see her brain ticking away behind them. She quickly turned around and left.

"Her eyes are alive - they pull you in. She's thruthful, emotional, intelligent, and real. She doesn't overanalyze things, but if she has something to say, you listen cause she's probably right."- Patrick Dempsey