"Aw, baby, are you close?" Kai asks. I nod frantically. The humming suddenly stops, and I look down at Kai. I see him set down the black vibrator, and he suddenly grabs the legs of the chair, pulling me closer to him.

And he picks up the pink vibrator.

"This, princess, is the one I'm going to fuck you with," Kai gestures to the toy in his hand. "And I am going to fuck you to the point where I will have to carry you out of this damn chair." His words come out in a whisper.

I squeak out a moan when I feel him press the toy to my sensitive center. This vibrator is definitely stronger than the other one, and when I looked at it earlier, it was obviously bigger, too. Kai places the tip of the toy at my entrance, pausing.

"You sure you're going to be able to handle this, angel?" He asks. My breathing is getting heavier as he barely moves the vibrator against my sensitive skin. I nod frantically, just wanting my release.

Kai doesn't waste any time as he pushes the toy forward, and I can myself stretching to accommodate to it. The vibrations send a jolt throughout my whole body, and I can't stop my whimpers and moans.

I've definitely been missing out.

I feel the toy hit a sensitive spot inside of me, and suddenly I'm arching my back.

"Fuck- I- Holy shit-" I moan. I can't even complete a fucking sentence, the pleasure is overwhelming.

Kai's hand lowers from my hip, and I can see it go to grip his growing bulge in his pants. The button and the zipper on them are already down, but I must have had my eyes closed when he undid them.

"Fuck, what are you doing to me, Elle?" Kai asks, his jaw locking. I squeeze my eyes shut again when he starts thrusting the toy at a steady pace. I can feel my legs start to shake.

This is such a foreign feeling to me, and I'm oddly shocked that I'm enjoying it so much. It feels amazing.

Although I much prefer Kai's dick.

He continues to work the toy into me, and I can feel myself start to become numb. I open my eyes immediately, though, when I hear a low groan come from Kai.

I look at him, and he has his hand wrapped around his length, stroking himself. I can see the muscles in his arm twitch as he does, and I let out a moan at the sight.

His mouth is open, and his eyebrows are furrowed. His face is the definition of pleasure, and I can feel my release coming closer.

The tension in my belly is building up, and I don't know if I can take it any longer. Kai's eyes open, and he makes contact with mine.

"You close, princess?" He asks, sounding like he's out of breath as he continues to work his hand on himself. I pathetically nod. Kai begins to work the vibrator faster, and it hits every right place.

My orgasm surprises me, having me shaking and squirming around in the chair. I can only let out small screams as my high continues to hit me.

"Fuck." Kai growls, and I can see he's close, too. His hand begins to pump himself faster, and he lets out a deep, throaty groan as his orgasm hits him as well.

His length twitches as he finishes, covering his hand with his come. He lets out a moan which makes me moan in return. I look down to see him flip the vibrator off, and he pulls it out, setting it on the ground.

"Holy fuck." Kai groans out. Kai grabs a towel off the bed and cleans himself off, pulling his pants back up.

Kai stands up, grabbing a key next to the box and walking behind me. I feel his fingers brush against my wrist as he unlocks the handcuffs. He walks back in front of me, placing the handcuffs and key in the box.

I place my hands on the arms of the chair, trying to stand up, but my legs feel numb. I almost fall, but Kai speeds over to me, catching me in his arms. He lowers us to the ground.

"Be careful, baby," He whispers. "Let's get you cleaned up." He grabs the towel again and slowly cleans my inner thighs.

I wince a little bit at the cloth being placed on my clit, but Kai pulls it away after a few seconds.

Kai places his arms under me, and he stands up again, carrying me to the bed. He places me down against my pillow. He walks to our closet and comes back with underwear and one of his shirts.

He carefully places the underwear on me, trying not to hurt me in the process. He sits me up to place the shirt over my head. He lets me lay back down once he's down, pulling the covers over me. I turn to my side, closing my eyes.

I immediately open them, though, when I feel Kai grasp my chin.

"Once you're not as sore, we're going to have some more fun like that, princess." He whispers. I feel myself shudder.

"Get some rest, baby. I love you." He says, kissing my forehead and then my lips. I close my eyes, and I call tell I'm slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.

The last thing I feel is Kai's arm wrapping around my stomach, whispering another I love you.

—————————————————————————
A/N here is your guys' present- you're welcome.

I hated writing it, though, because I'm absolute shit at writing smut, so thanks a lot.

I'll update as soon as possible<33

I love you guys🤍