𝐯 𝐢 𝐠 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐢 𝐪 𝐮 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪 𝐮 𝐞

Start from the beginning

"How much has she had?" I heard another voice but I didn't bother checking who it came from as I looked down at my manicured toes, swaying to the beat of the music playing in the background.

"Almost a whole bottle." Landon answered and I slapped his arm, hearing a sound of pain from him as I faced him with narrow eyes.

"Snitches get stitches," I fumbled and he rolled his eyes. "How--"

"Okay, here's what we're gonna do," Suddenly Flavio appeared in front of me and Mila was gone, thank God.

"What?" I asked as I poked his chest, noticing a necklace that he's never worn before with the same design as the ring he gave me.

What does that mean?

"Come on," He tried to lead me out the room but I just felt so sleepy, suddenly my head flopping forwards as my forehead connected with his chest. "Woah -- okay," He grabbed me as I felt him lose his balance with me but soon regained it, standing up.

"Move," Suddenly I felt Flavio's chest disappear and so did his grip, feeling two hands on my waist, over the thin material wrapped around it. "Let's go." I hated the way, whoever it was, holding my waist like that; the fingers digging into my skin and forcefully pushing me out the room.

"Ow, let go," I mumbled, prying off the hands but they didn't budge. I felt us moving but I don't think I'm physically walking at this point. "Let go!" I slapped their arms, my hair covering my eyes as I was faced down.

"Dominic, can you be a little gentle?" I heard Flavio's voice behind us, so it's Dominic? Why the fuck is he so aggressive?

"It's one in the fucking afternoon," Dominic's voice was calm but I hated how calm it was. "Don't even side with her, you and her need to end this day drinking shit." I have my own issues that only alcohol helps.

I felt the ground beneath my feet finally come back in contact but suddenly I gasped, feeling the burn of cold water on my skin, making me jump back to senses.

I screamed at how cold it was, feeling each and every drop burn my skin, trying to run away from it but I felt his hands grip my arms, holding me in place.

"Let go!" I tried pushing him away from me, barely being able to see as the water blinded me.

I felt his presence close to me, I felt his fingers grip into my skin, his frustration radiating on me but I know he's not mad about this, he's just taking it out on me. I'm not even drunk, I'm tipsy like I am almost a few times a week.

I gave up as I felt the cold water submerge me; my body shakily uncontrollably from how cold it is, my hands falling to my side hoping he's let me go if I calm down.

"Look up," I heard his voice, I'm not his little bitch to listen to this attitude. "I said, look up, Mar." Yeah, he's pissing me off.

I looked up, brushing my hair out my face, his face close to mine as he hunched his head down, his hands gripping me in place as my body shook; droplets of water shimmering on his face and his wet, white shirt sticking to his body.

"Let. Fucking. Go." I spat as I looked back angrily at him, radiating the same vibe he gave me.

I saw his eyes twitch for a second, blinking a few times before his grip loosened on me.

I pushed him off me, stepping out the cold shower as I wrapped my arms around myself. Flavio rushed over as he wrapped a towel around me, rubbing it as I headed out, not even looking at Dominic.

What's up his ass?

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Landon snapped at Dominic but everything else that was spoken was muffled to me as we exited out into the hallway.