Yandere!Cream: Lovesick (Part 1)

(Edit: Forgot to put the warnings. This contains explicit/sexual language and violence.)

"Cross, why do you keep staring at my brother like that?"

Nightmare's words, although laced with his annoyance and displeasure, had no registration in Cross's mind. The boy's mind and eyes were too occupied with his brother, just like he'd said. He was slouched forward in his chair, his elbows on the table and hands against his face. Nightmare groaned in disgust as he could practically see the hearts coming off of him, not to mention the sickening positive energy seething from him.

Dream was on the other side of the park square, sitting on the bench by the fountain. He wasn't alone, of course. He was chatting with Ink and Blue. The three of them were close enough for Cross to hear their conversation. He didn't have to worry about either of the two other Star Sanses dating Dream. Ink had Error and Blue had Dust. But he always kept a lookout for any signs of flirting that was more than platonic fun and games.

"Oh come on Ink! You've gotta forgive me by now!!" Dream pleaded, grabbing Ink by the shoulders. "I didn't mean it!"

Ink looked a little conflicted, his eye colors and pupil shapes changing as he blinked. He always did have a difficult time holding a grudge against Dream and Blue, and not just because they were his friends. They were just too cute to be angry at for long, if at all. His grudge crumbled again when Dream started to put on a certain face, a deep frown tugging at his own face as his guilt flooded into his eyes. Damn Dream and his charismatic cuteness.

"Alright alright, it's fine. I forgive ya," Ink sighed, admitting defeat. "Just... don't do something like that again, capeesh?"

"Capeesh!" Dream's eyes lit back up as he threw his arms around Ink's torso, pulling him into a crushing hug. Ink's cheeks puffed up as a small 'crack' was heard from his body. "Oh, thank you so much! I promise you, I'll never let something like that happen again!"

"It better not...." Ink mumbled his breath, struggling to speak as Dream crushed his body. "Dream... my spine...."

Cross didn't really care for the empty threat that came from Ink. He was only focused on Dream, that bright ray of happiness that lit up his world. He was so focused on him that he didn't even hear Nightmare's gagging from the intensifying positive aura he was giving off. If they were living in a cartoon world, there definitely would've been hearts flying off of him by now. He just loved everything about Dream.

The way he laughed. The way he smiled so warmly and sweetly. How his eyes were so friendly and innocent. He was just so understanding and welcoming with everyone... he was too good for this world. He was too good for any of the worlds in the Multiverse. He was everything Cross could have ever wanted and more. He was perfect. And Cross couldn't help but blush each time he laid eyes upon him or thought of him.

Cross was only brought out of his daydreaming fantasy when Nightmare jabbed at his arm with one of his tentacles. Cross knew his boss didn't like the way he obsessed over his brother, but he didn't normally interrupt him unless he was getting too creepy. When he looked over at him, he saw the serious look on his face. Nightmare put a finger up to his lips and cocked his head to one side, gesturing over to their right. Cross followed his gaze over to a group of three people. He let the Guardian of Negative Feelings take him over to the group, the two of them hiding behind one of the outrageously large trees.

The group was made entirely of humans. One of them had blue-green eyes and brown hair, short, and looked like an average anime protagonist. Another had brown eyes and hair, several ear piercings, and looked like some washed up e-boy. The last one had dirty blonde hair with reddish highlights and hazel eyes, and his face said "Nice guy" in that asshole way. Cross felt himself tense up and his eyes narrowed. Nightmare had pointed this group out to him for a reason, and not just to get his attention off of Dream.