Ch. 12

== 3rd Person POV ==

"Ji Eun-ah." Jimin calls as he knocks on his bedroom door. It was 9 in the morning and he was awake with a plate of warm blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs and a glass of orange juice.

   Ji Eun groans in her sleep then turns to face the window. The shades blocking out the sun but leaving a small crack to shine against the floor. Jimin calls her name again then slowly opens the door, poking his head in to see she was still asleep. His nose scrunches and he quietly made his way towards the bed. Setting down the plate on the night stand and going to the window, pushing the shades aside to let his room get engulfed in the morning sunshine. Ji Eun whines and pulls the duvets over her.

"10 more minutes, Appa." She hoarsely says, moving under the duvets to lay on her stomach.

   His eyes widen and he chuckles in disbelief.

"Appa? I'm only 24. And wake up sleepy head. I made you breakfast."

"Kkaeeonago sipji anhayo*."

—————
깨어나고 싶지 않아요. : Kkaeeonago sipji anhayo. :
I don't want to wake up.
—————

"Come on, Eunie."

   Jimin falls onto the bed, laying over her. Careful not to hurt her in anyway. His back over hers and he can hear her low groan beneath him. Jimin giggles and rolled to his right, propping himself upright.

"Ileonala*."

—————
일어나라 : Ileonala. : Wake up.
—————

"Come on," Ji Eun whines and then hit the pillow with a closed fist. Jimin immediately stood up. "I just want to sleep in." She reluctantly but obediently sits up. Her hair a mess, eyes crusted and shirt wrinkled.

   Jimin smiled at the cute sight of hers. Despite her morning appearance. He still found her to be absolutely adorable and stunning. He remembers that he had come in here to give her the food he prepared. He hurries to her left side and then picks up the plate.

"Look. I made you breakfast in bed." He gives a warm and cheeky smile before carefully setting it over her lap.

   Ji Eun looks down and gasps. Blueberries? My favorite! She claps her hands together and gave the happiest smile. She pulls Jimin into a hug and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you so much! You didn't have to do this but thank you oppa."

   Ji Eun grabs the fork and then clasps her hand together, closes her eyes and says a quick prayer. Jimin puts a hand to his cheek where she had kissed him and smiled before sitting beside her and admiring her beauty. Dragging a strand of hair behind her ear. Ji Eun opens her eyes after saying amen.

"Jal meoggessseubnida*."

—————
잘 먹겠습니다. : Jal meoggessseubnida. : I will eat well.
—————

   He nods and then stands, heading out the bedroom to leave her alone to eat. He grabs his broomstick from the closet and begins sweeping the floor. A daily routine of his after making breakfast. Jimin sweeps the living room, the little hallway and the kitchen area. Sweeping it all into one pile in the middle of the living room, grabbing the dustpan and then cleaning it up. Dumping the contents into the trash bin.

"Perfect." He smiles then puts away the broomstick into the closet and then heads into his kitchen to wash the dishes. Ji Eun ate half of her blueberry pancakes and a took a few bites of her eggs. Already feeling full, she sets them aside and gets out of bed. Stretching as she stood near the window and admired the view of Seoul.