Part 33

Cake(s) Three

...Olivia got in between Nick's open legs and buried her head in his crotch, kissing his dick through his pants. She nibbled at it, teasing the head with her tongue before she stopped and pulled it out, smiling at the sight of it, so big and thick and veiny, the bulbous bead oozing pre-cum that dripped down his shaft. She didn't hesitate to start at his balls and lick her way up, not wasting a drop!

Casey couldn't help but look to see what she'd be working with. "HOLY SHIT!" Casey exclaimed, feeling her mouth water as her throat went dry. She'd never seen anything as magnificent as Nick's dick! She'd never seen one up close that was so big, so perfect... and she got even wetter between her legs. "He fucks you with that thing?"

"So good!" Olivia said, never stopping her licking and sucking, playfully giving little bites to the head that drove him insane! "And he's gonna fuck you with it too...why don't you blow him and get acquainted with it?" She said to Casey as she moved to make way for Casey in between Nick's thighs, getting behind her and over her shoulder.

Casey slowly began to kiss Nick's penis, slowly tickling the underside with her tongue.

"Oh my god!" Nick cried!

"Good, huh baby?!" Olivia said, addressing both Nick and Casey and getting a simultaneous "mmmhmm" from both of them. She smiled before leaning over Casey's shoulder and kissing her deep before leaning in and taking one side of his shaft while Casey took the other, licking and sucking together. Olivia, still behind Casey, took her hand, and ran it down Casey's torso, stopping at the apex of her thighs and began rubbing her clit. And Casey stuck her backside further against Olivia, wanting more contact as she felt those long fingers deep inside her. She broke her suction on Nick to cry out.

"Oh god, Liv, more!" She sighed before returning to taking Nick all the way down her throat.

Nick was in ecstasy between watching and feeling. He bent and kissed Olivia, with Casey in the middle with his dick down her throat and Olivia's fingers in her pussy. He pulled back and so did Casey. Nick's dick full of slobber as it dripped down Casey's face, and onto her breasts. Olivia took one look at it and kissed Casey hard, both of them using tongue and Liv licking every drop of thick, gooey spit from Casey.

Nick couldn't help himself, and while they were busy with each other, he began to fist his cock, stroking it as he watched them from the chair. Liv began to suck and bite Casey's nipples, turning them a deep red as they grew even more to tight, stiff peaks with the barbells shining through them.

"Come here!" Casey sighed, breathing hard. Olivia had her so hot at this point, she had to taste her and quickly slapped her ample ass, grabbing a handful as she pushed her forward and into her knees. Liv's ass was in the air, her head down and Casey waisted no time getting behind her and licking her dripping pussy!

"Case...ahhhhh!." Olivia cried as the feeling of Casey's mouth on her most private place came over her. It was just like she remembered, Casey's tongue licking every surface down there while her beautiful, plump lips sucked. And she was even more surprised that Casey still loved to eat her asshole as her tongue went in and her lips went to sucking as her fingers began to manipulate Olivia's clit and vagina.

Nick was beside himself watching Olivia come undone at her friends ministrations, Casey was in there and going hard, showing Olivia no mercy. Nick wanted them so bad, he felt as if he'd burst! He knew how good Olivia tasted and he needed it right now! When Olivia came, and Casey withdrew her mouth and turned her over, they began kissing as they pulled at each others nipples. Casey kissed and sucked Olivia's neck as she pulled her own panties to the side and mounted Olivia, their pussies rubbing together as they moaned. The feeling was the most glorious thing for both women, Nick wanked so fast, he was cumming. And he moaned as they did, their cries of passion getting so loud and fast, and when they both finally came, it was explosive!

They lay beside one another, kissing and touching and using their tongues. Then they both looked at Nick and with their pointers, signaled for him to come over. Nervously, Nick approached the bed and climbed on, hovering above both women. Olivia quickly took his penis in her hand and stroked it as they kissed, before he eagerly began to suck her nipples while he played with Casey's pussy.

"I think she likes you, Nick!" Olivia panted as Nick continued to suck her. Casey was in another world, Nick's fingers felt so good, better than anything a man had ever done for her and she rode them hard while Olivia rode his knee. He turned and took his lips away from Olivia, and kissed Casey before he went to devour her pierced nipples; biting on them and pulling them with his teeth.

"Oh my god!" Casey cried as she bit her lip, then reached over to grab Olivia's hand and Nick continued with his fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

"I'm gonna fuck you know, is that okay?" Nick asked.

"Please!" Casey begged, undulating her hips at the wonderful intrusion of his fingers, stretching her.

"Get down on your knees." He said as he withdrew his hand from her. She quickly got on top of Olivia who lay beneath her, legs spread wide. She and Casey kissed and Olivia cried out as Nick impaled her, taking her breath away as it was unexpected. He continued to thrust into her a few more times before he lined it up with Casey's slit and rubbed it up and down. Casey's face was a look of pleasure, he felt so damn good with his head on her clit and he hadn't even gotten inside her yet. But when he pushed his large shaft inside her with one quick go...

"OH. MY. GODDDDD!" She cried out as it stretched and began fucking her, hitting against her cervix as he absolutely destroyed her pussy. She had head down as she screamed out in absolute pleasure against Olivia, the two of them kissing as she tried to take Nick.

He was going hard as Olivia reached between she and Casey and began rubbing circles around her clit. This made Casey cry even harder. Nick was like an animal! He grabbed Casey's arms, holding them behind her as he continued to fuck her for dear life!

"I'm gonna cum!" She screamed as she burst, cum shooting everywhere, but Nick kept his pace as Casey was now fucked damn near stupid! She had stopped screaming and just took his pounding, a faraway look in her eyes and on her face like she had was recieving the fucking of her life! She had lowered her ass and was now spread out across Olivia. After a while, she could take no more and once Nick came inside her, she tapped out, rolling off of Olivia and onto her back, spread eagle and holding her pussy breathing hard and laughing as Nick first kissed her then went to kiss Olivia's lips.

"Holy shit!" Casey said as his cum started to slowly leak out. Olivia quickly turned herself over and got between Casey's thighs, kissing them then kissing her pussy before she stuck her tongue in and began to suck Nick's cum out of her while Nick, ready for more got behind Olivia and began fucking her.

He pulled Olivia up against him, his hand around her throat and fucked her hard, even harder than he'd fucked Casey because he knew that she could take it. Casey then got on her knees and continued kissing Olivia, Olivia sharing the cum she'd sucked out of her. It was a long night, one filled with so much fucking that none of them could move by the time it was all over. Nick fell asleep between Olivia and Casey, his arms wrapped securely around his wife, so thankful that she had let him do this as...

"...Nick...baby, come on. You're gonna be late." Olivia said as she sat down on the bed then leaned over to kiss Nick who still had his eyes closed and a huge smile on his face. Olivia grinned. He looked so gorgeous with his curly hair disheveled and the stubble adorning his face.

"Hmmm...?" Nick groaned, eyes still closed as he was slowly slipping away from the movie in his head, waking from his very own porno flick. God he didn't want to let go of the wild fantasy that he'd dreamed. The way Liv and Casey had kissed, the way they'd licked and sucked each others bodies...the way they'd licked and sucked his body.

"Time to wake up!" She whispered in his ear, and he quickly turned over onto his back, his hard-on the first thing to greet her. "Mmm, there he is..." she grinned, as she kissed him.

"I had the most unbelievable dream."

"Oh yeah, what about?"

"It was..." he started, then quickly thought that maybe he should keep the exact details to himself, after all, he wouldn't want to upset her by mentioning that he'd been having a sex dream about her best friend. "...I- have you ever been with a woman?"

Until next time, go get dry, lol!