Part 20

The Prelude

"I've been thinking" She said to Nick as he came from the bathroom, a towel riding dangerously low on his hips and steam from the shower he'd just taken making his skin glisten; she couldn't help but be suddenly aroused again at seeing him.

"About?" He started as he came over to the bed where she lay, lazily after he'd nearly fucked her comatose; but hey, they were on vacation and they had earned a little fun right? He sat down and caught her lips in a fiery kiss. The sheet that barely covered her naked body slipped a bit, revealing a very perky nipple.

"Look who came out to play" He said all too happily; she laughed but didn't respond otherwise, she was too busy planting kisses all over his chest before claiming his mouth. As she kissed him like she was on fire, his hands found their way to the top of the sheet that acted as a barrier between them. They made their way to her breasts, pinching her nipples as she winced before he slid the sheet down and broke the kiss to put his mouth to them. He drew them in and sucked them as she whimpered and moaned. He took in the cinnamon colored peaks and ran his tongue and teeth over them before again pulling them with his fingers and running his thumbs over them. When he again drew them into his mouth they were now substantially larger and hard as hell...god he loved her nipples however after a day of lovemaking... Still, she loved the feel of his mouth on her and revelled in it momentarily before meeting his mouth once again, lingering in his kiss before she pulled him down on top of her, wrapping those long legs around his waist.

"I want..." She said with a sensual kiss "to go to...a sex club!" She said as she looked him in the eyes and dove in kissing him again.

Was he hearing her right? God he'd been married to this woman for 3 years and she never failed to surprise him...and sexually excite the holy hell out of him!

"A sex club? You want..."

"I know it's a little out of the box..."

"Very" He said as he brushed her lips with his fingers. She raised her chin and nipped at them, then nipped at his lips, catching the bottom one just barely and pulling it into her mouth where she sucked and kissed it while messing her hands in his hair. When she finally let go...

"The thing is" she said in a low and lusty voice "we're in Vegas" she grabbed his dick that was between them.

"Oh goddamnit Liv!" He claimed her mouth again, pushing against her entrance that had the barrier of her sheet but she rocked back against him, so caught up until she grabbed his head and held it straight to look at her.

"I want you to fuck me, right there in front of the room. I want you to fuck me hard, pull my hair, make me come...but most of all, I wanna be the envy of every woman in that room because they'll want what I have!"

"And I won't be the envy of every man there?" He gave a mischievous smile before he took her mouth, scraping his lips against hers and gnashing teeth as he bit her lips kissing her maniacally. "In case you didn't know, you are so goddamn beautiful!" He pulled at the sheet as they continued, getting it up around her waist and sparing not a minute before he was buried inside her and proceeded to fuck her wild as she cried out beneath him, begging him to go harder, deeper.

"please..." She screamed as he took her breath. "Give me more...oh god, harder!" She sucked on his fingers while he took her like she wanted, eventually flipping them and riding him so hard she came within minutes then slid down and 69'd him; taking his still hard dick in her mouth, licking him clean before she sucked him dry, all while he ate and drank her pussy fiercely and then came down her throat, she drinking every drop, happily swallowing then kissing him.

"So what do you say..." She said "is it a date?"

"You know what they say: what happens in Vegas right?"

The smile that played at her lips didn't even begin to hint at what would transpire tomorrow night!

.

It's coming! Gotta wait a little bit; don't worry, it'll be WELL worth the wait! Until next time.