Part 23

Back with number 24. Before you ask, it's not the club conclusion yet, be patient lol. I included a special New Year's snippet for you though so enjoy 8-)

.

Caught...

Oh fuck!

She's coming.

She's trying to hold it off because what she's doing to herself feels so good and she doesn't want it to end.

Nick is working late so it's just her, alone with her favorite toy; a black dildo. It's long and thick, much like her husband but it gives strong vibrations and while it doesn't feel as good as Nick does, it still feels amazing and it's driving her absolutely crazy!

Wearing nothing but a tank style tee shirt, her panties discarded and the sheet pulled up around her waist, she drives the dildo in further while she she rubs her clit furiously; more like pounding it in and out now. She can feel the vibrations through her pussy and against her g-spot...

She's coming.

She's trying hard not to scream and wake the kids, panting heavily and moaning...

Nick!

She's thinking of him and it's making her body respond. She can feel her pussy becoming wetter, her arousal flowing out of her and down her thighs; God she wants her husband and it's his face she sees behind lids that are shut tight when it hits and she comes, unable as she spills in torrents to take more of the dildo and so she tosses it aside as her fingers continue on her clit.

...oh god, yes...yesss

She's in tears from the sensations as she rubs harder and pushes her fingers inside. She bites into the pillow and releases her screams into it as her legs spread wider, the pleasure is so great, she's lost in it. So in the moment that she doesn't hear the front door as it unlocks or Nick as he comes up the stairs or through the bedroom door.

"Ni..." but before she could get his name out, his lips were on hers kissing wildly, passionately. He's so turned on at seeing her this way, the barely there tee shirt, the way she's naked and spread wide beneath those covers and god her fingers! He thinks as he pulls the sheet away and pulls her hand away from her pussy, he has to taste her fingers and licks her dripping wet digits thoroughly once they're in his mouth.

"I need you!" She said as pulled him in to kiss her further, their mouths going deep before his went to her breast just sucking her nipple long enough to make her want more.

"Dildo, huh?" He laughed as he plunged his fingers in her and began thrusting them in and out, driving her already sensitive pussy even more insane.

"Nick please...oh god!" she cried as his fingers went deeper. He's gonna draw this out - bastard!

New Years countdown

.

10...

It's coming and I arch my back as my toes curl. "God!" His dick. Is fucking- "OH GOD!"

.

9...

His mouth crashes against mine in a greedy kiss that trails my neck...

.

8...

Shit! His breath on my nipple for just that millisecond before he reaches it with his tongue and slowly draws it into his mouth...

.

7...

"Baby..." I cry. The way he's fucking me is perfection; so much so that I can't stand it...

.

6...

He flips me over quickly; and there's a hand on my neck while his other is pulling my hair and I feel his fist wrap around it while he fucks me...

.

5...

Oh God, my ass in the air, my legs spread; did I say what divine perfection this is?

.

4...

The sound of his balls slapping against my clit...the feel of his balls on my clit... Oh God, it's coming!

.

3...

My walls are constricting and it's so tight, it's painful with the way he's relentlessly going into me. I can't think. But Jesus, it feels so fucking good! Please keep going...

.

2...

As it crashes I can't do anything but give in to it. He speeds up and my legs give out. I'm crying his name, over and over as my cum pours out of me while I feel his. It's warmth hitting my womb while he continues thrusting inside me and those final thrusts cause an explosion and I'm squirting so hard...

.

1...

Holy shit! I can't breathe and when I can, I'm wrapped in his arms our tongues doing the talking for us as we kiss and I come down from my high.

.

"I love you, you know that?" I tell him through shallow breath.

"I love you more Mrs. Amaro. Happy New year, mami!" He says to me as he pushes my hair aside and kisses my neck and then my lips; me feeling him grow hard inside me again as we kiss. What a way to ring in the New Year!

.

Happy New Year everybody!