Part 3

REMOTELY...

She squirmed in her seat, crossing her legs as the egg vibrated again, without warning, this time much stronger. Why did I consent to this? She wondered. She knew that Nick hated these couples dinners but she and Melinda really looked forward to them and with the game on, it was the only way to get him out of the house tonight so she agreed. He'd lodged the toy deep inside her but on their way to the restaurant, it shifted slightly and when she sat down, she could feel it pressing directly against her g-spot. The sensation was already a bit overwhelming and she prayed that he would forget about the remote in his pocket – no such luck. Five minutes after they'd been seated, she felt the first buzz and they only got more intense from there.

Right now he had it cranked up almost full-throttle and she literally felt as if her pussy would explode! Her walls were throbbing and her nails were digging into Nick's knee beneath the table. 37 seconds. This one had been going on for 37 seconds and she couldn't take it. She turned and looked at him with pleading eyes as her lips separated and silently mouthed please but he just smiled and took another bite of his steak.

This son of a bitch! She could feel herself begin to sweat as her walls contracted and she wiped her brow with the back of her hand. Did Fin and Melinda notice? She didn't care; she was going to come hard, in the middle of this restaurant if her idiot husband didn't turn off the damn remote right this second! He didn't and she was going over. She threw her napkin down onto the table and got up, praying that her knees wouldn't buckle as she made a beeline for the ladies room, staggering with every shaky step.

"Baby Girl, you ok?" Fin called after her but she was gone too fast to hear him

"I'll...go check on her." Nick said as he got up and went after his wife.

She burst through the bathroom door just as the vibration got stronger, it was useless, she was soaking wet and she was coming and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She called out to God several times as she held onto the sink for support, gripping it hard, her legs trembling and she began groaning loudly, hiking her dress up; fingering her clit hard with trembling hands, It felt so good but it was too much! She didn't even hear the bathroom door open and her husband walk in.

His mouth dropped open at the sight of his wife standing there at the sink, getting herself off and he had never been more turned on in his life! So this was what those looks at the table were about and why she'd grabbed his knee like that, she needed to get off. He locked the door and wrapped his arm around her waist from behind. She immediately turned her head and kissed him hard, moaning into his mouth as she took his free hand and brought it to her clit, nearly losing it when his fingers began to work her. He was shocked at her wetness; it was literally seeping through his fingers. He knew that she was close but wasn't prepared for how fast or how hard she came!

"Nick....Oh god baby!" she cried leaning against him; those being the last intelligible words she spoke as the tsunami hit!

"I got you baby!" He promised his fingers sped up. Her eyes squeezed shut and she threw her head back as a cry tore from her throat and she began squirting all over the floor as her orgasm tore through her and she shook. It was so intense that she literally saw stars behind her eyes. Her muscles clenched and relaxed again and again as she rode it out then there was a loud tick sound as the egg fell out of her pussy and hit the tile floor, still vibrating. She licked her lips and tried to steady her breathing. "Turn it off!"

"I don't have the remote..." he gave a nervous grin. "I must have lost it when I tipped the valet!" her eyes went wide.

Outside in the valet booth, the attendant sat with the remote in his hand, randomly pressing the buttons. He finally grew bored and hit the off switch before tossing it into the trash.