Part 1

Just a few little pieces to peek into the sex life of nick and olivia. If this is not your thing, please do not read. Dick Wolf owns the characters; I'm just making them do dirty things! enjoy!

HOSPITALITY

…before she knew it, her blouse was off, Nick had undone the clasp on the front of her bra and his mouth was on her nipple sucking and teasing while his hand was under her skirt, his fingers on her clit. It had been too long and she as in ecstasy! After visiting Rollins in the hospital, Olivia had pulled Nick into an empty room and locked the door. She was feeling especially frisky.

"Please, don't stop!" she begged with labored breath.

He looked down at her, still teasing her clit and asked "are you sure?" After their very first date had turned into a fuck-fest, they had taken things slow, not wanting to rush into anything again before she was certain about where they were headed and he respected her enough to wait patiently but right now, passion was consuming her and the sensation between her legs was overwhelming! She gave a loud whimper before answering.

"Yes!" she moaned just as his phone rang. They both knew it was Cragen; he stopped cold.

"God, not now!" He groaned while he got off her so fast, she wondered if he had even been there. "Yeah Cap? Yeah, I'll tell her…we're on our way!"

She sighed, knowing they had to go when she wanted nothing more than to pull him back down on top of her. Her pussy was now sopping wet, her nipples were rock hard and they were screaming to be sucked again, not to mention his dick, which was now painfully straining against his slacks.

"We should probably…" she started, surprised when he positioned himself in from of her, and pushed her skirt up higher.

"Not before I taste you!" he said as he pulled her panties off and pushed her thighs apart.

"But Cragen…" she reminded, moaning as she felt his fingers slide into her.

"Traffic's a bitch!" he grinned as he buried his head between her thighs.

NICK'S PLACE

She arched her back and cried out as he thrust harder, faster inside her. She wasn't a screamer, she'd never been a screamer but this man was taking her body to new heights! She was stretched to capacity but God, he felt so good inside her! The friction against her walls was sending her over the edge; she knew that she wouldn't last much longer, and with the way her muscles were pulsing around his dick, he knew it too and he wouldn't be far behind her.

When he saw her lips part, he knew what was coming next and without missing a beat, he crashed his mouth over hers just in time to catch her cry as he gave a final, deep thrust and spilled into her hard before collapsing on top of her. He made love to her breasts with his mouth before moving back to her lips and kissing her slowly, deeply, pushing into her a few more times as his erection slowly waned. When he finally pulled out he got up and went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom.

"That was amazing!" she called to him, she could barely catch her breath.

"You say that like we're done!" he smiled as he climbed back into bed and on top of her, planting his lips on her neck again, continuing on the hickey he'd already started just below her ear. She closed her eyes and moaned as he kissed his way down her body, his head ending between her thighs where he used his fingers to part her lips and covered her with his mouth, licking and sucking as her hips bucked against him.

"Fuck, you taste so sweet!" he said as he slid his fingers inside her then re-attached his mouth to her clit. It didn't take long for her to come again, squirting hard when she did and barely having time to come down from it before he was inside her again, buried to the hilt and taking her hard from behind. She'd had plenty of great sex in her lifetime but this was a whole new ballgame! Not only was Nick by far THE largest man she'd ever had, but Nick was the best sex she'd ever had; PERIOD! No man had ever made her come the way he did! She was ridiculously sore when she left just as the sun was coming up, leaving him sleeping peacefully. She couldn't help but notice how sexy he looked lying there and part of her wanted to wake him up for another round but the ache between her legs told her to keep it moving. If traffic wasn't too bad, she'd have just enough time to go home and shower and change and still make it to work on time.

RECESS

"Just fuck me!" she demanded and pulled him in for a hungry kiss which he quickly took control of, grabbing her wrists and slamming her back against the wall and using his body to pin her there. As he harshly probed her mouth with his tongue, he raised both wrists above her head and held them down with one hand, breaking their kiss to look her directly in the eye, no words as his free hand travelled down her body until it reached them hem of her dress then made its way up her inner thighs until he reached her panties. She bit her lip in anticipation of what was coming next! What she didn't see coming was him bunching her panties in his fist and ripping them away from her body with one quick jerk of his wrist before turning her around, pressing her against the wall and pulling her dress up; slapping her beautiful ass before unzipping his pants and entering her hard from behind. The size of him always took her breath away, his thrusts were powerful, bottoming out with every stroke as he simultaneously rubbed her clit, sending shock waves through her and forcing him to clamp his free hand over her mouth when her moans became too loud…they would have a very hard time explaining to the Judge why Nick was fucking his wife senseless in the courthouse bathroom stall!

MATERNITY

…He caressed her belly and kissed it so sweetly; she looked at him and smiled

"I love you so damn much!"

"I love you more!"

"Impossible!" and he kissed her soft and sweet on the lips. Right now, 8 months into her pregnancy, her sex drive was out of control, and whenever Nick got this close – she could smell his testosterone and it made her crazy! She found herself cupping his balls as he kissed her – it didn't take more than that to get him hard and she wasted no time pulling his pajama pants down; he quickly stepped out of them and then kissed her deeper while he lay her down and immediately went to sucking now now huge, swollen nipples. she could feel the weight of his penis on her leg and with the sensation of his mouth on her nipples making her already sopping wet pussy throb, she wanted him inside her now!

"Baby please, fuck me!" she gasped, almost in a whisper. It turned him on when she talked dirty and he kissed her hard before moving in between her thighs.

"No!" she protested. "From behind, I want you deep!"

He didn't need coaxing to have her assuming the position before and plowing into her. He bottomed out with the first stroke, slamming into her over and over while she cried out and clutched the sheets. It was intense but she loved to feel him so deep! Her first orgasm came quickly and after she rode it out she was begging him to fuck her harder. It didn't take long for him to completely exhaust her and she was begging for mercy after the second time she came. Afterwards, when they were laying in bed a sweaty breathless mess…

"I almost forgot, what was it you needed when you woke me up?" He asked, she looked up at him and smiled, a little embarrassed at the whole thing now.

"We're…out of popsicles." There was a brief silence before he burst into hearty laughter.

"Popsicles?" it took a moment for him to compose himself. He gave a contented sigh and kissed her forehead before getting out of bed.

"Where are you going?"

"…to buy popsicles." she watched in awe as he threw on sweats over that perfectly chiseled work of art he called a body. She was turned on all over again.

"It can wait 'til morning" she told him, trying to sound nonchalant, the truth was, as bad as she was craving those popsicles, she was craving another taste of him even more!

"It's already 2AM and, it'll only take a few minutes." He assured her before grabbing his phone and wallet from the dresser.

"But…"

"Don't worry" he kissed her on the lips and headed for the door "I'll scratch that itch as soon as I get back!" he walked out as she grinned from ear to ear. God how she loved this man!