Part 30

I recently came across this idea of a wedding night scenario from itsmeiamme. Thank you!

The wedding night

They had officially said their vows four hours and forty-eight minutes ago and now they couldn't wait to get their hands on each other and did just that as soon as they got to the hotel room.

"I can't believe you're my wife!" He said as they kissed.

"...or that you're my husband!"

He was leaning against the wall as they kissed, wildly, pulling at each others clothes. He quickly undid the halter-neck top of the sexy cream-colored jumpsuit she had changed into but was quickly stopped as the straps began to fall.

"Whoa!" She uttered. Laughing as she broke their kiss while holding up the front of her jumpsuit with her left hand.

"Whoa?" He didn't have the patience for this, he'd gone six weeks without the feel of her body. Agreeing to wait because she wanted to. Did she have any idea how long that was in man time? No, but I did it because she wanted to wait for our wedding night! "What is that; whoa!?"

"That's me telling you to slow down. I have a surprise for you."

"Can I get it after we..."

"Why don't you get comfortable while I make a quick change?"

"How quick?"

"I promise, it'll be worth it!" She said before she kissed him then scurried into the large master bathroom of the suite.

A half hour later, after he'd ditched his clothes and was now in just a pair of black silk pajama pants and had gone through what seemed like a million different spots to get comfortable and not think about sex; though that's all he could think about. Six weeks! He finally gave up and just waited out on the terrace, looking out at the robust city below.

"I know, just calm down!" He told his libido. It was roaring to go and he could do nothing more than stroke his now painful hard on. Suddenly, he heard her voice call to him.

"Nick, baby..."

He turned around and nearly fainted, having to hold on to the table outside for support when his legs went weak. She gave a slight giggle, seeing the effect she had on him standing there in her surprise for him. He was shocked to see the lingerie she wore. White. A deep-v, lace setup with crotchless front, a back that was a string that disappeared down her beautiful ass. And Jesus, it didn't leave much to imagine in front! O, dios mio! He whispered under his breath as he looked at her, her long hair thrown over her shoulder in waves. He was salivating.

Slowly she stopped when she got to the terrace door and posed for him.

"You like?"

"Shit!" Nick said with ragged breath as he came forward and grabbed both hands full of her ass and pulled her close to him. If he was dreaming, he never wanted to be woken up. He kissed her with a desperation as she slid her hand down his pants. "Mami...oh jesus!" He was so hard, he was practically bursting from him pants.

"Looks like you've been busy" she whispered as she held him in her hand while she kissed his neck.

"Just wondering what you'd look like when you walked out that door... Oh baby, right there!" She was biting his nipples while she jerked him off and he was losing it.

She backed him against the terrace railing and immediately dropped his pants to the floor and was on her knees in front of him. His dick was standing up, nine inches, and thick as her wrist. And right now, it had her mouth literally watering as she planted kisses to his shaft and inhaled deep. She craved sucking him off and having her mouth pumped full of him, so thick and delicious. She could almost feel him sliding down her throat.

"You're so beautiful!" He growled as was bent over and tangled his fingers in her hair, and kissed her deeply with his tongue, while her hand gently stroked his cock. She ran her thumb over the head and in doing this, he thought he'd come right there and sucked in his breath as he looked down at what she was doing to him as she went back to it.

He was going crazy! Her mouth, he knew he said this every time, but her mouth felt like a dream. Her tongue slowly lashing his balls, his shaft, his head...

"Oh my God, mami..." he cried in true ecstasy as he jerked his hips to get more of himself in her mouth and down her throat. "Baby, you don't know how much I love you... llevame mami ... mierda!" He screamed as she swallowed his length and held it; her nose against his pubes and the tip of her tongue teasing his balls while her throat was swollen from being stuffed full of him. He was in heaven, especially when, like now when the feeling was so overwhelming and so fucking euphoric!

She slowly slid him out of her throat and attacked the head with her mouth while her hands worked on his shaft. She lifted his massive dick to suck on his balls while he just went insane! And when she took him again in her throat, that was it for him; he was cumming and it was gonna be a big one! Right as he did, he swore on everything holy that he would never let this woman go as a litany of Spanish poured from his lips and he cried out. She could feel him pulsing in her mouth and throat, swelling as his cum shot out of him and he gripped her head.

She swallowed all of him, no pause, and wouldn't stop sucking until she'd extracted every single drop he had to give. His cum was like nectar to her, and she wanted it all!

"Holy fuck!" He cried, as she finally pulled away and wiped her mouth with her fingertips. She laughed when she saw him trembling against the wall.

"Too much for you?" She asked as he stood there, trying to catch his breath.

"That mouth...that mouth should be illegal, oh my god!"

"Then I couldn't make you scream like a little bitch!" She smiled that beautiful smile at him

Miraculously, and so lucky for her, cumming didn't slow him down. He was hungry for her and quickly pulled her to her feet and threw her down on the massive king-sized bed. He slowly sought her lips while he trailed her neck, then her shoulders and partially exposed the place that his fingers were headed.

When she had Nick, here like this, and barely able to contain himself, she felt so damn sexy. Especially when he kissed her like he was, tasting the salty-sweetness of his cum from her mouth and licking and sucking ever-so-gently on her neck. she clawed at his beautiful dark skin and he dragged his hands down to her breasts where he rolled her nipple.

"That feels so good!" She whimpered as she threw her head back. She felt like she would explode into a million little pieces whenever he touched her. He sucked her lips into a sensuous, yet eager kiss as he pulled her hair.

He sat up, just looking at her lying there so beautiful with her legs spread. Nick lifted her foot and kissed it, sucking her toes into his mouth, one by one, while his free hand parted by her thighs and entering her to the sound of her lusty moans. She was already so wet, she was dripping and only got wetter with his fingers in her pussy and his mouth on her toes now traveling up her legs.

"Nick...baby I love you!" She cried as his mouth closed over her clit, he had to taste her and when he did she grabbed his hair, pulling him so close there was almost no room for him to breathe as she fucked his face. "Yesyesyesyesyes!" She cried, pulling her nipple. "OH MY GOD!"

She was flowing! The smell of her so intoxicated his senses that she immediately tore his mouth away to get inside her, feeling like he was welcomed home as he entered after six weeks of being without her.

To think, I get to have this always! They both thought amidst their moaning.