Part 10

LEAVING...

That spot on her neck, the one just below her ear; she can't get enough of the feel of his lips against it; his beautiful, soft lips so gentle on her skin as his teeth skim her jugular before he begins to suck. He'll leave a mark, she knows this but in the moment it doesn't matter; all that matters is him...them and the beautiful act of them simply being; their bodies and his touch, his glorious touch. The same touch she cannot imagine living without and wonders how she did for so long before it became hers, before all of him became hers and she, his.

She writhes beneath him, skin against skin as he pushes harder, deeper inside her and she cries his name. while his hand caresses her thigh

"Te amo, mami!" he says softly, lustfully against her skin as he continues to thrust and those three words penetrate her entire being as she feels her climax approaching when he suddenly pulls out and she whimpers in frustration. He begins to kiss his way down her body until his head is nestled between her thighs and she feels his mouth kissing her inner thighs and then the soft caress of his fingertips as he gently spreads her lips and bows softly on her clit

"Baby..." she cries and bites her lip. She can't stand when he teases her this way and he knows it but he simply smiles, confident in knowing that he'll soon have her completely unraveled and takes a slow, deliberate lick of her slit before pulling her clit between his lips, sucking as if he were giving her a sensual kiss. Her hips involuntarily bucked against his mouth and her body shuddered as he continued to drive her insane with his mouth and when he knew that she was close, he took it away.

"You son of a bitch!" she panted, making him laugh before ravaging his mouth. She reached between them while they kissed and took his rock-hard length in her hand, stroking it as she guided it to her entrance but Nick slid his fingers inside her before she could drive it home and she moaned into his mouth as he twisted them deep inside her and by the time she felt yet another orgasm approaching she was desperate for release. As he tried to withdraw his fingers while feasting on her breasts, she grabbed his wrist with surprising strength

"Please!"

"You liking that?" he grinned after detaching his mouth from her nipple, knowing full well that he was making her crazy and thoroughly amused with himself. "I got you baby" he promised and kissed her lips as he withdrew his fingers, much to her disdain but she was immediately made happy again when she felt herself being stretched as he pushed his thick cock inside her.

"Dime que me amas!" he whispers

"I love you!" she cries in response as she pulls him tighter against her then just as quickly decided that she'd had enough of this teasing and quickly maneuvered their bodies so that he was now down on his back and she rode him hard until they both came; him screaming and begging for mercy as the sweat poured off their bodies in the cramped space.

After, they lay tangled in a messy heap of limbs and half discarded clothes, neither of them wanting to move, and both saddened by the thought.

"I hate this part" he complained; kissing her brow before moving to pull out of her.

"Not yet; please" she begged and kissed his lips "Just a little longer" he looked up at her and shifted slightly, ever cautious of her small belly.

"Hey, it's only three weeks" he reminded her and moved a lock of damp hair from her forehead.

"I know, but we've never been apart that long before" she said wistfully

"Yeah, but I'll be back before you know it. besides, think how much fun we'll have making up for lost time." She smiled and kissed him again before laying her head down on his chest.

"Call me every night?"

"I promise"

"Okay...' she sighed " besides, it would probably look bad to get caught naked in our back seat in an airport garage."

"Just a little" he grinned. "You love me?"

"Always"

"Good" he said and kissed her again. "Remember that in three weeks when you can't sit down!" he said and slapped her ass.