Part 4

JUST BREATHE

Perps were always assholes, but this one was beyond! He began ogling Olivia from the very second Nick had thrown him into the chair for interrogation. He had no interest in discussing the accusations against him; his only concern was graphically telling Olivia how badly he wanted to fuck her. Of course, Nick being who he is was incensed and was not doing well at keeping it under control. Olivia could see the muscles clenching in her husband's beautifully sculpted jaw and she knew that there was a violent outburst about erupt at any moment if this guy didn't quit his antics. Unfortunately for the perp, he wasn't very smart, and he reached out in an attempt to grab Olivia's breast and before any of them knew what was happening, Nick had pushed Olivia out of the way and had the guy pinned to the floor, beating him senseless. Fin and Cragen immediately rushed in and it took every ounce of their combined strength to pull Nick off the man. Olivia was insanely turned on; she always was when she saw this side of him.

"Amaro, what the hell are you doing?" Cragen barked as they finally managed to pull him away and out of the room, into the hall.

"I'll kill that son of a bitch!" Nick raged.

"Nick, calm down." Olivia said in a soothing voice, her hand resting on his arm.

"Fin, you and Rollins take over this interrogation. Amaro, go and collect yourself!" Cragen ordered.

"This is bullshit!"

"Nick!" Olivia interjected, his anger was about to get the better of him.

"Repeat that detective." Cragen said. Olivia looked at Nick and faintly shook her head no. Nick, even more pissed off, simply turned and angrily walked away. Cragen started to go after him.

"Captain, I got it." Liv said and went after her husband; more than happy to do so. He was infuriated and she knew exactly where it would lead him – right between her legs! She'd seen him go into one of the empty interrogation rooms and slam the door and she couldn't get there fast enough. Of course, they would talk about it later at home, but right now, all she could think about was getting into that room with him; she was dripping just thinking about it.

She walked into the room just in time to miss getting hit by the chair that he had thrown against the wall a literal second before she walked in. She watched it crash to the floor.

"Or..." she said as she locked the door and adjusted the controls of the two-way mirror so that it was dark. "I could help you work out some of that aggression..."the words had barely left her mouth before he had a hand to the back of her neck, and was pulling her into a hot and urgent kiss. She could already feel his hard-on against her leg. He quickly undid her pants and bent her over the table, pulling them down along with her panties in one swift movement. The sight of her beautiful, naked ass was always a sight to behold! He would remember to give it special attention later but right now he had to get inside her!

He grabbed a fistful of her hair, using it as leverage to hold her head down on the table as he undid his pants with his free hand. she bit her lip in anticipation of what was coming and was not disappointed when he pushed hard into her dripping slit, burying himself to the balls with one motion.

"Yes!" she cried as he fucked her in long, powerful strokes. He was so incredibly deep in this position; she could feel him in her stomach!

She gripped the edge of the table hard as he continued, trying not to scream from the absolute pleasure that was coursing through her. he was in heaven at hearing her whimpers and moans, and even more intoxicated at watching her ass bounce against him as he slammed into her again and again! His thrusts were angry, brutal even, but never too much; he was careful make sure that sex was always enjoyable for her and right now, she was on her way to a state of nirvana as she felt her climax approaching.