Part 16

The Bosses Office 

.

"We're gonna get caught" She whispered. He had her up against the desk in her office, he'd stopped by (so he said) to say hello, but Fin knew what that meant and happily kept watch for him until her 12:30 appointment.

"If we do, I'll just say I was givin you the Heimlich maneuver." He laughed as he quickly unbuckled her belt and undid her pants. "this would be so much easier if you'd wear a skirt"

"Bad enough perps are lookin at my ass, you want them lookin at my legs too?" He wasted no time in shoving his hand in her panties. "Oh my-mmph"

"As long as you bring it home to me." he dove in and kissed her mouth hungrily, giving her his tongue then sucking on her neck. He made his way down to her breasts, her moaning like crazy before she stopped him; for as good as what he was doing to her pussy with his hand felt– and it felt so good! They didn't have much time and she wanted to feel his dick in her now!

"Baby... we have 10...10 minutes before... Nick, fuck! Oh my god! Please fuck me!"

Outside in the squad room, Carisi was on his way to Liv's office with some paperwork that needed her signature.

"Uh uh!" Fin said

"Uh uh what?"

"Uh uh, meanin don't go in there." Fin said.

"What's the big deal?" he asked, taking a seat at his desk.

"Meeting."

"I thought Dodds..."

"Different meeting."

"Alright well I'm going for lunch, Any takers?"

"I'll go with." Amanda said, giving Fin a knowing laugh on her way out.

Inside the office, Nick had Olivia bent over the desk and he was not gentle with how he took her, determined to make her come in the few minutes he had left and she was close. He started to rub her clit, pulling her hair and soon...

"You have to stop!" She was trying hard to hold back a scream.

"You gonna scream?" He said in her ear laughing but not slowing down.

"Nick I mean it! I'm gonna come hard... everywhere! Oh god please!" She cried as her knees buckled. He pulled his hand from her clit and quickly slowed his strokes, coming inside her pussy and planting kisses to her neck before she turned her head and caught his lips, their tongues invading each others mouths as they kissed.

"I would have loved watching you come!"

"When we get home, I'll come anywhere you want, but right now-"

"Benson!"

A knock at the door from Dodds sent them immediately looking at each other in a panic.

Mile-high club

.

"We've reached our cruising altitude of 30,000 feet. Feel free to undo your seat belts and thank you for flying NorthWesten Airlines." The stewardess said over the system. The other stewardess came around to see if the passengers would need anything and approached Nick and Olivia last.

"Can I get you two anything? Perhaps some champagne?"

"Two champagnes." Olivia smiled. "Thank you." The stewardess walked off and Olivia turned to Nick, smiling at him.

"What?"

"You know what would be fun?" She said.

"No, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it..."

... ... ...

In the bathroom, they came in kissing frantically while he pulled her leg up and around his waist and sat her on the sink as she pulled his jacket off, getting one arm out before he attached his mouth to her neck as he pulled her dress down from her shoulders and her hands went through his hair.

"You locked the door?" She asked him, breathing heavily. She wanted him bad and would not risk being interrupted. He drew his lips away from her neck just a moment to answer her.

"Oh yeah" he reached under her dress and grabbed her panties with one hand before he ripped them off. "I wish I had time to tie you" he said as he kissed her.

"...time, later" she murmured. She reached down and undid his pants, noticing how hard he was and he freed his dick and quickly thrust it into her heat causing her to cry out but he quickly caught it with his mouth, continuing to slam into her pussy as she wrapped her arms around him to hold on. She needed traction at the pace he was going, rocking into her with such urgency she was sure she would fall but he quickly scooped her up in his arms, holding her tight and close as her head fell back. Her climax was building.

"¿Vas a cum para mi?" But she didn't answer him, just panted and moaned as his strokes got deeper and she came closer.

"Oh god Nick...oh god!" She cried as she dug her nails into his nape as she squeezed her eyes shut then opened them again. He pushed up into her three more times before her walls clamped down on him and she closed her eyes a final time. She was coming, rendering him unable to move and causing him to come with her, shooting stream after stream of his hot seed into her womb as her head fell forward and she bit down on his shoulder to stifle her scream.

"You okay?" He asked. She had her head against his chest as she came down from her high.

"...I need a minute." She panted, they erupted into laughter, him planting kisses to her face.