Part 25

Nipple clamps

She's been wearing them all day with no bra. A chain to keep them connected and jacket to hide the fact that Nick's getting her off this way during the work day.

In addition to the clamps that are squeezing her nipples to attention, there's another piece to the chain that dips into her panties, (the red thong that Nick insisted she wear) between her lips and it puts just enough pressure on her clit to keep her on edge but it's kept her too on edge and she's come already against her will.

Often, someone will come into her office or she'll have to get up from her desk and the chain that connects them will shift and she'll be given a reminder when they move and her nipples brush against her blouse...oh god they feel so incredible, pinching her so hard. The feeling goes straight to her pussy and she feels it becoming so wet and so aroused, especially when she sits and the chain rises just enough to pull at her clit; she's shocked every time and it's all she can do to not come but it's no use and she has another tiny orgasm at the coffee machine when she bends to grab the milk from the refrigerator. She had a feeling that Amanda knew but thank god she didn't say anything.

Her cell phone rings, from an unspecified number while she's at his desk talking to Carisi about...god she has no idea! She thinks he wants OT or something but she agrees anyway. The way she's leant over the desk has her nipples and clit pulling simultaneously and she straightened up slowly when it rang. God, they are so swollen...

"Benson" she says in a voice that's more aggravated than usual.

"Going crazy yet?" Nick's voice came across the phone line and it again went straight to her pussy even faster than the clamps had and she hurried to her office and shut the door, locking it.

"It wasn't enough to get me in these things, are you trying to make me explode?"

"You in your office?" He asked in a sultry tone.

"I'm...oh god!" She whispered as she felt another mini orgasm coming. She was powerless to the sound of his voice and especially with her nipples and clit so heightened with sensitivity.

"Are you coming right now?" He laughed.

"You are such a bastard!" She said, breathless.

"I'll give you a choice"

"And what's that?"

"You can either draw your blinds and let me talk you through a mind-blowing orgasm..." She wanted to jump and say yes, to have her hands all over her swollen, aching clit and pull at her nipples that would no doubt ache terribly when the clamps came off... "but then I'm not there to keep you quiet"

"And the other option?" She said squeezing her legs shut to keep the sensation at bay though there,was nothing she could do for her nipples that were throbbing as they brushed against her blouse. She grabbed the chain and lightly pulled it, sending unbelievable pleasure to her and a whimper escaped her, one that was definitely heard by Nick.

"You gettin off?"

"No!" She lied. That was the whole point of this little experiment, she could have the pleasure as long as it came on it's own but there was no self gratification. Only at Nick's command! "Nick please..." She cried licking her lips and then biting them "what's the other option?"

"You wait one hour, and you leave to go to the hotel around the corner and I'll give you one!" just thinking of him inside her... "And yes, you leave the clamps on until I take them off!"

"What if I can't?" She said, trying hard to keep her voice down while she looked out upon the squad room through the blinds.

"Then right now you let your hand slide in your pants and you let those long, beautiful fingers pretend that they're mine and slide over your lips... Part them and go to your clit. Is it swollen?"