Part 17

The Midnight snack

"Nick...don't stop!" She cried as he sucked directly on her clit. Eight months pregnant and she was in heat again; third time tonight and this time she wanted her pussy eaten and god nobody could eat it like Nick! At his request, she'd climbed on his face and now as she sat there, trembling and holding on to the headboard while he pleasured her immensely, she couldn't even think right now except coming and would in a matter of minutes!

She threw her head back as she held on and rocked against his face, the feel of his whiskers and his nose against her pussy, tickling as he licked and sucked it was driving her crazy, the feel of his tongue up and down her lips devouring them outside and in... and in... and in... and...

"Oh god... Ahhhhhhh! Make me come!" She whimpered, already dripping into his mouth. She hated that she couldn't look down and see what he was doing to her pussy because it felt so good and she just wanted to scream. That was one of the things that being so pregnant robbed her of but the feeling was multiplied x10 so she had no complaints as she pulled at her nipple hard just as his fingers were sliding inside her, filling her already tight hole while he continued sucking her.

"Nick... Baby, oh god, oh god...please!"

She felt like she would split in two, in a good way of course. The pleasure was unreal and she didn't know how much more of it she could stand. She was already moaning like crazy from the sensations on and around her clit that his tongue caused but that coupled with his fingers now buried to the hilt and curling and twisting against her spot, she was on fire and her juices were flowing out of her like water. She was so wet he struggled to keep his fingers buried in there, licking them when they'd slide out and shoving then right back in until her could feel her walls getting tighter as she tried desperately to get away. His tongue had her clit ready to explode and his fingers had her spot singing to her and she was so ready!

"Come on baby!" He said and reattached his mouth, driving her completely over the edge.

"Ohhhhhh...oh god...ahhhhhh, I'm coming... Oh god, oh goddddddd! Mmmmmm..." Her back arched and her hands gripped the headboard as she jerked and spasmed while Nick got in those last licks as she came in his mouth with tears in her eyes. He quickly took hold of her arms and gently lay her down on her back, her legs splayed when she landed.

"Te quiero mami. Te quiero mucho!" He whispered to her. She was still coming down from her climax when he stopped to kiss her between her thighs on her glistening pussy, taking his time with his tongue and inserting a finger to make sure he got every drop of her come before he kissed her stomach and her breasts, gently suckling them as he finally made his way up to her mouth and kissed her so sensually she thought she'd explode again.

"You good?" He whispered to her softly.

"I'm good." She whispered and kissed him as she turned and snuggled up to him

.

That's all I got for now!